Wrong to ask for money when healing people?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

by Eva V:

I have got the gift of healing and when I do the healing from God do I never ask for any money and if they want to give anyway, I say that they can pay what they think it was worth and I get about $ 10 – 50
    Sometimes I go very weak after a healing because people with cancer drain me out from energy as they need energy immediatly in their bodies as they are coming to me when the Doctor tell them they can’t help anymore.
    A girl at 28 with cancer that I healed made me laying in bed after the healing for 3 days….. so I “pay” instead to make them be free from cancer.
    Now have I met a man in my life and we will be married and then are we going to built a temple that should be open 24-7.
    He is a Doctor but he don’t have that kind of money to could built a temple big enough for the things we will do for people for example should my husband have a clinic in the temple and we should live there too for to be there for people most the whole time.
    Is it wrong to ask for some money when I heal people ?
    My husband am paid to heal people as a Doctor and believer of God.
    Be kindly in your answer…. please.
    If you have read my question before this question so can you see that I got my husband from God, a Doctor in healthcare.
    Suddenly was he only there and it was love from the first sight for both and it was like and golden shining around him so I knew he was from God sent. And he is handsome and 11 years younger than me and he is very interested in religion but no preacher.
    They can be in another form than we think both people and things so we can pass things by without knowing it was from God sent.
    Stay focus !

Answer by kεlsεy tεh αthεαtσr„¢
    …Wow.
    Please don’t con people out of their money.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

My personal opinion is that if God gives you the gift of healing you should not charge to heal people. Jesus did not charge.
    However, I do not see anything wrong with a donation box being placed in your temple, church or clinic so that anyone who feels compelled to donate can do so. If you are doing God’s work, He will make sure you have the funding you need. God bless you.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

The thing is once you start asking for donations, rather than just leaving it up to the person, they begin to doubt your abilities and with that it may hinder the healing. Then people will begin to call you fraud and such and its so sad really.I honestly think if anyone truly has a gift they should be able to ask for money especially if the healing drains the healer. So I would give it a shot and see how it goes, just keep your guard up but not to much that you can’t heal correctly.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Some Catholic Saints had the gift of healing. They would NOT take any money for the healing. Read about Saint Bernadette and Lourdes. Bernadette’s family was extremely poor. People wanted to give her family money because of miracles. They always refused to take the money.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes it would be wrong. Jesus and his disciples never did.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

In light of the biblical command – “Freely you have received; freely give” – I would strongly recommend taking no money for praying for others’ healing.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.