Why does my daughter's father keep telling my daughter he wants her to be a lesbian?

Forums Forum Why does my daughter's father keep telling my daughter he wants her to be a lesbian?

• This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

…..ok, so I approached dude (once) about having these inappropiate conversations with a child (10 yr old)he only sees about five times a year and rarely calls.He denied the incidents and called my daughter a liar.This (the same conversation) has happened about three times and I assuming it will happen again.I am ready to put his azz on supervised visits.AND!!!!His “wife” is bi.*Do you guys think I will have to worry about that hag molesting my daughter?MAIN ?:How do/can I stop these converstions from happening?I really can’t blame anyone but myself for reproducing with a total noodle!!!
    sorry Orihime, I did not mean to imply that at all! My thing is, she can be whatever!The conversations just need to be geared towards grades and her being the best she can be!By no means does sexuality hinder that.
    ok guys! hello!?!?!?the question is at the top with additional details.Why are you spinning off the last comment?
    Ms./Mr.Mia Wallace-I am shocked @ ur response! Why the race card?There are irresponsible parents in every race.Yes I myself was irresponsible getting preggers @ 18.But shyt happens,I am much more concious now than I was back then.but again, why bring race into this?Black or Hispanic? Do the world of favor and just disappear!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.