This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

Why do I feel such a strong connection to the ocean?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum Why do I feel such a strong connection to the ocean?

• This topic has 25 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Anytime I hear a song about the ocean, or see anything nautical, I immediately feel like that is where I belong. Like I feel like I should should devolve and become a beast of the deep. Do you think this is past life regression, or what?
    lol Lovecraft reference

Why do I feel such a strong connection to the ocean?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Beautifully said!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I too feel the same exact way. I know many that are afraid of the ocean and wont even go in it. I on the other hand like you feel like its home and it calls to me, i feel its where I belong. I do believe its a past life connection. I am hoping one day to be able to live closer to the sea.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I don’t know, but I have a theory that “pruning” or the wrinkling of skin when in water to long is not pruning but evolving, like if you stayed completly emerged into water for a LONG, LONG time your skin would change.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

There’s a possibility you could be mermaid- kin. Actually, I’m mermaid- kin, and I just shifted my tail! If you want more beautiful info, go to thesirenscove.com. please, I have never been wrong about knowing who is mermaid- kin, and who isnt, and science has nothing to do with our connection to the water, it is longing to be a part of it, and love, that makes us mermaids. Nothing scientific there.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I feel the same way! I don’t believe in a past life though and I just don’t understand why I feel so connected with the ocean. My whole life has been like this. It feels like I belong there..

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’m black in complication but when I enter water my skin will be yellon in complexion

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

So do I, I swam with dolphins and sharks, all the people were afraid but I calmed down and when we got out the man said wow I haven’t seen someone calm down before when swimming with sharks, I feel like the sea is calling me and I’m getting drawn in

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I live in the mountains and Every time I go to the ocean I feel a connection it’s like it’s pulling me in and I want it to pull me in too, the ocean feels like my home and maybe it’s God telling me that’s where I should start my life you know but when it’s time to go back home I can’t it’s the most heartache I have ever felt, it even makes me want to cry when we are a state way so i just try not to think about it it’s so weird….

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I feel such a strong connection, i don’t know what it is but i feel like i belong in the water, is that normal? also i feel like i can control the water….

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I don’t know. Sometimes, if I stare at any form of water (ex: rain, pool, mist) I feel like it takes my suggestion and moves another direction if I want it too. What do I do, i don’t get it!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The sight the smell, everything about the ocean I love. The cool calm waves , or the huge dark seas pleasures me greatly. When I’m underwater all the worry’s get washed away and all I feel is the cool calm sea. Every one I know does not love the ocean like me. And all of my family thinks I like barbies and American girl like my sister. No, no I don’t. I like the waves, and I try my everything to go in it. Sometimes I even get my clothes drenched. When I’m in the sea, I always feel like I belong here, right here. I feel like I belong to the sea.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I feel the same thing but its more like the ocean is calling me like an instinct and the ONLY time I feel like I belong is when im in or near the ocean I don’t know why.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Kristin B um im not sure its just that it feel like I belong and it feels like the ocean calling me and trying to pull me closer.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The ONLY person in my family who feels like the ocean`s calling them is ME so does this make me a mermaid?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I don’t know why but when I have been in the heat too long I start to feel dizzy, I can barely walk, my neck itches and the only thing I can think about is water and the ocean.
    Also is it normal for your blood to smell like shrimp / prawns?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I fell the same way and does this make us normal?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I feel like the ocean is calling out to me every day,and I feel like I am the only one that has this happening.It seems to call my name.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode