Who am I? What is the relation between my body and soul? What is the role of God & Zodiac on my...

Forums Forum Who am I? What is the relation between my body and soul? What is the role of God & Zodiac on my life & soul?

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

I always discuss with people who think, read, try to analyse about KARMA, LIFE, SOUL & BODY. Everyone strongly believes at one point that there is a universal power that is acting on everything, the nature, the life (human, animal & insects etc.) the sky, the stars and all the things that we know and never know. But nobody is coming close to make it near to clear that “This is what it is” and “This is where & how we can identify the super power”. I strongly believe as per the Hindu myths the super power (so called GOD) has no shape & no soul. It is something spread all over. It is there in everything. But as per the Kaliyuga dharma, we are being driven towards materialistic comforts and inturn not able to possess the control over our inner senses and not recogniging the GOD in ourselves as well as any others. I feel the best way to know GOD is developing a kind of dettachment towards everything including your own body and concentrate on the super power and dilute yoursoul with GOD.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.