June 27, 2010 at 4:48 am #8899
June 27, 2010 at 5:39 am #392581June 27, 2010 at 6:34 am #392550June 27, 2010 at 7:07 am #392536June 27, 2010 at 8:00 am #392510June 27, 2010 at 8:32 am #392494June 27, 2010 at 9:29 am #392465June 27, 2010 at 10:06 am #392446June 27, 2010 at 10:28 am #392434::
Sites do exist and witchvox.com is a good one for general research etc. but I do want to recommend that you don’t necessarily start with spells. Perhaps the meditative end of the spectrum and daily blessings for yourself, your father and other family members is something you should begin with.
Blessed Be and I will add you to my list of blessings this night.June 27, 2010 at 11:00 am #392408June 27, 2010 at 11:30 am #392394June 27, 2010 at 11:53 am #392378::
Magick is quite real, but you can’t buy it. It’s within you.
Silly though this sounds, download “He Lives in You (Reprise)” from the Broadway version of The Lion King, and listen to it in a quiet, dark place. Really. I’m facing the loss of my own father, and I just took my youngest daughter to see TLK on stage a few weeks ago. I was struck by what a profoundly healing piece of music that could be for someone who had just lost a parent, or was about to.
Brightest blessings.June 27, 2010 at 11:57 am #392374June 27, 2010 at 12:51 pm #392354June 27, 2010 at 1:12 pm #392347June 27, 2010 at 2:12 pm #392315::
products huh. spells are best when you create them yourself. You must be focused and specific with what you are asking. The term “cool wiccan products that actually work” makes one think you are thinking more along the lines of a spectacular fireworks display or bringing someone back from the dead (Hollywood stunts and special effects). Wicca is subtle yet powerful if you understand it. It is nothing like what you see on TV shows or in the movies.
I lost someone dear to me to a drunk driver. He was only a few years younger than I. Meditation, candles and the support of friends and family are what helped me. Also knowing that I may see him again when I return to the Lord and Lady when I pass through the vail. He was my cousin, but more than that I called him my big little brother. We were that close. If I can help, let me know. Talking to others also helps.
Blessed Be.June 27, 2010 at 2:32 pm #392302::
Wicca isn’t a “product” you can buy. It is a belief in in the divine, and comes from inside you. That said, I would celebrate your father’s life.
Do something he loved to do, or you loved to do together.
Light a candle in his favorite color and meditate on your love for him.
Watch for little signs that his spirit is living in you! A penny with his birth year on it, the way his favorite cologne smelled, things like that.
You don’t need a spell to celebrate your love for him, you just need to let yourself grieve. And know, that you will always miss him, but the pain of his loss will ease with time.
Blessed BeJune 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm #392290June 27, 2010 at 3:51 pm #392259June 27, 2010 at 4:34 pm #392241June 27, 2010 at 5:00 pm #392229
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Are telepathy and clairvoyance by products of Yoga meditation or a hindrance to the Attunement of Oneness?
- Are there any products related to tarot cards and pendulums?
- Do you believe in magick?:) Cool thing inside also.?
- How come it was cool for Buddha to leave his family and pursue enlightenment?
- How Many People Would Be Interested In Buying Products From A Store Dedicated To Wicca & Pagan Items?
- How much money do you spend on paranormal products and services?
- how to be really cool singing "eye of the tiger"?
- Is faith in God and God consciousness imparted to us by God or one of the products of evolution?
- Is the california astrology association products and services real and do they work for sure?
- Is there a cool book on the occult like the ones in the movies?
- pretty and cool halloween witch or dark fairy costume ideas for a 11 year old girl?
- tachyon products?
- What are some cool Japanese phrases?
- What are some cool projectile powers?
- What are some cool things to do while lucid dreaming?
- What do you do if someone gets in the express lane at the supermarket with more than 10 products?
- what element can I add to lightning chakra to create a cool kekki genkei?
- What's a really cool and enlightened spiritual path or belief system?
- Would it be cool if Dr Steven Hawking appeared in the Dr Who series as leader of the Daleks ?
- Wouldn't it be cool, for those who believe in reincarnation, if there was a?