This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

What's that humming sound you hear during Astral Projection?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum What's that humming sound you hear during Astral Projection?

• This topic has 29 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Has anyone else experienced a strange high pitched buzzing/ roaring sound during meditation or Astral projection? If so, do you know what causes it?
    Thanks in advance!
    * I know I’ve asked this question before, I just wanted to see if I could get some more answers.
    Also, to those who do not believe in this ability, I’d appreciate if you’d not answer my question.
    Thanks for your time! 😉

What's that humming sound you hear during Astral Projection?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

i have experienced it also. i suggest you google search “sound of an mri”.
    lots of interesting things could be the cause, apparently its in the high end radio wave part of the spectrum, so you are picking up on those spectrums.
    apparently some ‘aliens’ are supposed to use this type of communication band to transmit through higher dimensions.
    dunno, check the sound and see if it is the same. there is also stuff talking about DMT.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

it means your mother kundalini is active

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Haha, seek medical help? Okay buddy.
    You say it doesn’t exist? How can you possibly KNOW that for sure?
    I’ve had a handful of experiences of lucid dreams, remote viewing and possible OBEs and countless experiences of pre OBE vibrations to simply dismiss astral projection as a possibility.
    Just because you haven’t experienced it doesn’t mean that it isn’t possible. Always be open to possibility.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That “humming” sound might sound different to everyone and I believe it might be because one is so intune with their own energy. Some might see it or feel it or even hear it as well. It’s all about energy frequencies; some people tune into lower frequencies and some to higher frequencies. Maybe it’s all manipluted by the mind or maybe emotions, who knows? But definitely has to be the energy around you that you hear. I sometimes experience this before lucid dreaming, while I astral project, and when I meditate into a deep state while on shrooms. It can be overwhelming sometimes and when I cannot deal with the buzzing so I think of light and it immediately starts to feel much more soothing and relaxing

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi. I am 44 years old and been having sleep/concious experiences since i was 18 or so. I can tell you what makes this amazing is how you can create a whole reality while you are “there”. at once i could “see” a world made out of mainly blue stings and everything buzzing. any way, all i can say is that the humming or buzzing sound comes just before i get into that level. once i hear it, i know it is coming so i let my self go until i get the pull or the getting sunk feeling. sometimes i can, sometimes i cant. it is not entirely up to me. but the buzzing sound is always a sign that i have to be aware.
    i hope this gives you confidence about your experience

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Would greatly like to know more about what you’ve stated above. Can we please get in contact?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You’ve never experienced what some of us have so O wouldn’t expect you to believe but don’t judge something by you know nothing about. You ty ink you know everything about this world? I think not.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’ve started experiencing this sound when meditating and, probably, in hypnagogia before lucid dreaming.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It seems to me it could be the sound of blood flow. Sometimes also hear fast rhythmic crackling sounds at this state. Like firing of some neuron.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode