December 24, 2010 at 3:36 pm #27506
December 24, 2010 at 3:57 pm #301719December 24, 2010 at 4:40 pm #301699December 24, 2010 at 5:07 pm #301687December 24, 2010 at 5:15 pm #301684::
awesome question..i think if a person does good through out they’re life they aren’t born back into this crazy world we live in..they go on to a better place..if a person goes all out doing negative things..they are reborn again til the they can learn good..& if they continue to that..they are reborn not a human but an animal..but thats just what i think.
🙂December 24, 2010 at 5:35 pm #301674December 24, 2010 at 6:34 pm #301651December 24, 2010 at 7:02 pm #301643::
Reincarnation is false, and never happens and never will.
Hebrews 9:27 “And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment”
You get one life. Death brings immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether you believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ in this life or not.
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is this: The truth is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell is by believing that Jesus, who is God, died for our sins on the cross and rose again (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe this and you are saved!
Please pray now: “Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and You rose again. Thank You for eternal life!” You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die 🙂December 24, 2010 at 7:45 pm #301627::
I believe it is quite possible, for a soul, I believe, is eternal, God’s idea. I believe reincarnation goes on, unless you have done many great things, (then you may forever stay in Heaven with God). However, once our Lord Jesus Christ again comes to the Earth, reincarnation will halt and we may all live with our Father the Lord God for all eternity, which would be a great concept, don’t you agree?December 24, 2010 at 8:10 pm #301616::
Hmm, if you are unsure, when you die, you will see.. still, you would have to remember your previous life in some way, otherwise in a sense, you were only one life. everyone lives life in a first-person view, like the most realistic RPG you can get- and free. if you live two, you’d know it. you cant live two lives and not remember one.. multible personalities is different.. but that is irrelevant. a lifetime is litteraly a lifetime. living two lives, think it- living, breathing, dying..then living again.. if there is no recollection, then there really is no life again.. there is no proof to it.. but if it were logically correct, this would be a world or vengeance.. a person is murdered, reincarnated as someone else, then you get back. its like getting a bunch of chances at life.. it doesnt make sense..December 24, 2010 at 8:27 pm #301609::
I do believe in reincarnation, and I have had glimpses of past life memories. Some people have recalled events outside this life through spontaneous recall, hypnosis, meditation, and dreams.
Reincarnation makes much more sense to me than an eternal heaven and hell when it comes to trying to explain what happens after we die. I don’t really know whether I believe it all stops at some point. I think that is so far outside our human experience that I can’t really conceive of what existence would be like if we were no longer cycling in this world.December 24, 2010 at 9:20 pm #301588::
Does not exist. It goes against God’s Word. In Hebrews 9, it says that it is appointed unto man once to die and after this judgment. Satan uses many, many tactics, religions, ideas, etc to lure people from truth found only in Jesus Christ and God’s Word……………..and this be one of them!! God bless
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Another view on Jesus Christ?
- christians: what is your view on indigenous shamanism?
- Does the world really view America as having air in its head?
- For the Jewish only.. From the Judaic point of view how is reincarnation regarded?
- from an irreligious point of view : Why is belief in reincarnation increasing ?
- From the point of view of one interested in Astrology, what do you make of all these 2012 prophecies?
- How does the Christian view of life after death differ from Hindu reincarnation & moksha?
- How is the Western view of reincarnation different from that of the Eastern view?
- is believing in reincarnation a sin from a christian point of view?
- Is reading horoscopes/astrology considered a bad thing from a christian point of view?
- Telepathy, from a scientific point of view.?
- What is the Christian view of yoga? Is yoga just a stretching routine, or are there spiritual aspects to it?
- What is the differencce between reincarnation and the Christian view of what occurdds after death?
- What is the Jewish view regarding reincarnation?
- what is your point of view about telepathy?
- What is your view of astral travel?
- What is your view on death and reincarnation?
- What were Albert Einstein's view on God or a belief in a higher being in general, his view on religion ?
- Which religions view sex as a primary evil?
- Witch is the scientific point of view regarding the sense of life?