What is your opinion on Alien Abduction?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Before you answer, if you think UFOs are mythical and do not exist please don’t answer, my other question got flamed for that. Here’s my opinion to start you off: I think UFO Abductions are real, like I say to all my friends and family, I believe it, but it is hard to believe with all the real facts surrounding the people that give a damn about this stuff. One thing that makes me real sunk into the abductions are that they are all the same experiences with it, paralyzed in bed, sexual experiments, etc… I think that the government shouldn’t just blow off these people (which they are doing now). I mean c’mon, these stories I’ve heard are way too scary to be made up and when people tell you, it’s so ever detailed. There are only two things backing me of from belief, which I rarely think about, sleep paralysis, and people can’t remember it (a way to make up something so you won’t have to tell anyone). As you can see, I have a very strong opinion on this topic. Thanks for your opinions.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I don’t blame the government. People will do anything for publicity. It would be cool if aliens did visit Earth, but from evidence provided to me, they have not.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I believe they are real but rare. I think some people imagine them, some are caused by medications/health problems, and some people fake them to get attention.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

If advanced alien travelers abducted one person they could learn all they needed from that one person. If advanced alien travelers abducted these people and defiled them why would they return them instead of throwing them out the airlock? All the same experiences (as if the victims read a report)? Sorry, I’m more inclined to write off most of them as wishful thinking, especially the bum probe parts.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I don’t know exactly what is happening, but I know that something is definitely happening, and that similar somethings have been happening in similar places for hundreds of years. It used to be called ‘going underhill’ and/or ‘changelings’. I think the myths and the paradigm of the time are used to try to understand the occurance.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I think they are delusions where they are abducted inwards and up. Inwards to the “dark side” and then into the upper regions there. Their mind has a hard time reading the information from their senses so they think they’ve been abducted by aliens. It’s probably rather unpleasant

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

‘aliens’ are the watchers (2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 6) that Phil Schnieder and the boys dug up.
    ‘alien abduction’ is a ruse to recreate the Nephilim (titans)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.