• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Can it be found? How? Please elaborate.
    Your thoughts please?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

the electrochemical processes of the brain

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

we are
    yes
    look in a mirror
    there are some things we will never know. i think knowing what our consciousness is is one of them.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

God

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Neuroscience has given up on this one. No less an authority than Francis Crick famously said so I seem to remember. It is a question for Philosophers.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

it is a self awareness.It is a collective feeling, composed of components..as senses, instincts, provided by neurons in our nervous systems. etc.
    one of the earliest notions of higher mammals,but also, as a basic instinct of all living. initially prerequisites, to assure survival of a individual and, as such a species of the same branch.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

This is a great question. From what I can tell, we are the source of our consciousness, and we make decisions about how we live our lives based on our experiences, our perceptions and a variety of other things. This doesn’t exclude other things from having an impact on our consciousness (i.e. divine intervention). I’m a writer, and quite often I’ll find myself consciously sitting at the computer and writing something, but it doesn’t feel like it’s coming from me. Maybe part of what consciousness is about is nothing being limited by “either/or” choices; we are conscious of whatever we are conscious, but there is also some kind of “higher” consciousness available that at least some people can access. Thanks for asking this question!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

It is the source of all.When you negate everything there comes
    a dimension which cannot be negated.It is consciousness
    which is the source of all.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

…Consciousness has never been observed.
    …Neither has it been weighed or measured.
    …The source of consciousness is unknown.
    …It’s location, within or without the body, has never been discovered.
    …No one has determined what consciousness consists of, or contains.
    …And, there’s not one single bit of scientific proof that consciousness is biological.
    Therefor, it appears, all the material written about consciousness is subjective.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Source of consciousness is
    Kutastha chaithanya or Tat
    Only begotton son

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Consciousness/Awareness can not be aware of itself and its source! Awareness can only be . Its source is God, Consciousness is one of the quality of Him and with that quality as a tool we can not fathom Whole / Source i. e. God. Just slip in to be that, then ‘finding’ is unnecessary!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I believe the source of consciousness is your God-breathed spirit.
    If God created you, God breathed life into you.
    Your conscious is always there. Your free will manipulates it however. If a person wishes to “find” his true conscious, he must re-connect with the Holy Spirit. This is the essence of reconciliation with God. Repentance comes next, then salvation.
    That would be the CHristian answer. For other beliefs, you may get other opinions.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Depends on what you mean by consciousness.
    It can mean, basically, sense (ear) and object (music) coming together.
    It gets real complicated from there, I think its one of the aggregates as well…
    Sorry for the vague answer, I’ve no time, perhaps it’ll push things along at least.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

The consciousness is concerned with soul and it can be classified into two categories. The Individual and the Universal consciousness. The Total of the Universal consciousness can be Mind,Energy and Matter.Thus, the Individual soul is no different from Universal consciousness. This hypothesis regarding the identity of the ‘two’ souls is further supported by” Aham Brahma Asmi” ( Mahavakyas). This identity between individual and universal souls has been extended to include matter, energy, and the mind as well. It should be keep in mind that individual souls are housed in causal bodies. The Matter provides a housing(body,matter) to the soul(Atman) to live in. Mind stuff is instrumental in setting energy into operation which in turn, causes the motion of matter. Without intervention of mind,energy can not function,This brings us to the Yogic concept that all activity in the universe is controlled by Mind.The mind stuff is the element that the soul uses to think with it. It supplies the motive force to put energy into use.Thanks to the questioner for teaching question for the society.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Am the source of consciousness……..where the cosmic energy flows…………..am ‘THAT’…………………..any questions related to spirituality can be answered by the one who has reached that source of consciousness………not by the one who is still in his mind………….whose mind is still chattering………..but whose mind is silent…………………..and the one whose mind is silent is that one who has reached that source and is the source itself……………………..

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.