June 29, 2010 at 3:08 am #9218
June 29, 2010 at 3:23 am #391085June 29, 2010 at 3:51 am #391064June 29, 2010 at 3:52 am #391063::
Consciencness is a state of awareness. To be able know, posess a knowledge of something in terms of being aware of it. Consciousness existed in the creation of the universe and before it could be talking about wisdom. Which is a level of consciousness. You understanding it is being aware of this wisdom how to attain it would be the better question.June 29, 2010 at 4:29 am #391049June 29, 2010 at 5:25 am #391019::
Consciousness requires an ontological subject capable of this quality of being in order to exist. If a consciousness existed prior to the universe, that consciousness would have to be an immaterial reality. Consciousness is awareness of the distinction of subject and object and a ability to discern intelligibility.June 29, 2010 at 6:09 am #390995::
Consciousness… spirit… our soul atman within mean the same. The presence of a soul atman within our heart makes us conscious. The spiritual consciousness within one is the presence of soul atman within our heart. Spirit has been termed something separate from soul atman in Christianity… it is gross misinterpretation of the teachings of Jesus Christ!
The teachings of any spiritual master are never wrong… but the various interpretations often are! Why? The religious masters of the present era owing it all to vested interests… Promulgate interpretations to the masses that do not corroborate with teachings of the enlightened masters! The masses unable to differentiate truth from falsehood believe the distorted teachings.
The prime consciousness of the Cosmos is one… God Almighty himself! And what is God Almighty? The cluster of pure cosmic energy… the combined power of all purified souls atmans in the Cosmos is what we know as God Almighty! When God Almighty explodes itself with a big bang… begins a new cosmos… a new journey of life!
If a grain of sand is an independent soul atman… the whole mound God Almighty! Every independent soul atman is a source of pure cosmic energy… the magnitude of which is beyond the comprehension of normal human beings! Only when one gains enlightenment (kaivalya jnana)… the complete picture of the Cosmos emerges before one!
Every soul atman is pure consciousness mired with impurities. To cleanse itself of the impurities… every soul atman manifests a series of 8.4 million bodies. The moment human beings reach the stage of enlightenment… the pure consciousness… our soul atman regains its original pure pristine form.
The liberated pure consciousness… our soul atman within after salvation (moksha) finally gains entry into the abode of God… kingdom of God (aka Baikuntha in Hinduism). Wherever there is consciousness… there is life! In absence of consciousness… our soul atman within the body is pure inert matter that shall decay and die!
It is our soul atman… the pure consciousness that has manifested the body to work out its karma… eradicate the impurities… the dross within! The moment complete dross removes… the liberated consciousness… soul atman reaches the last stage of cosmic life… the 8.4 millionth manifestation!
Bhagavad Gita… the most sacred Scripture of Hinduism existing on Mother Earth… the doctrine given to mankind by Lord Krishna makes the definition of consciousness explicitly clear. As per the Maya doctrine of Hinduism (veil of ignorance)… it is only consciousness pervading the whole Cosmos that is the only truth of life.
The Maya doctrine clearly states apart from God Almighty… the supreme consciousness nothing exists in the whole Cosmos! It is the presence of consciousness in the Cosmos that necessitated the origin of life in the Cosmos. No consciousness… no manifestation… no form of life would exist in the Cosmos!
As long as consciousness exists in the body… there is life! The moment consciousness leaves the body… the body decays and dies! This confirms the presence of a soul atman within every life… be it insect, plant or animal form! Summarizing it all… it is consciousness that pervades the whole Cosmos… absence of which negates existence of Cosmos itself! More on Spiritual Consciousness – http://www.vijaykumar.com/spiritual_consciousness.html
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- A Challenge to every true christian practitioners? Take me on Try philosophical answers rather than theology?
- Christians, can you see the real meaning of The Scriptures?
- Does -black- amethyst have any specific significance/meaning? How is it different than plain amethyst?
- Does this follow any known philosophical idea?
- has anyone used purely humour as a means to induce philosophical revelation rather?
- Here is a quote by Albert Einstein that I like. What do you think is the meaning of this quote?
- how and why does filial piety serve as a bedrock of confucius's philosophical system?
- How does the religion of Buddhism explain the meaning of life?
- Is There Any Book That Gives The Meaning Of Each Crop Circle?
- Meaning of Black Candles?
- Philosophical teachers and self-help motivational speakers?
- What are the philosophical differences between the reincarnation of one soul and the resurrection of one soul?
- What arguments do Atheists have against Philosophical Taoism?
- What does this Philosophical story mean?
- What is the meaning and importance of the ascension of Jesus Christ?
- What is the meaning of chakra?
- what is the meaning of chi
- what is the meaning of rose quartz , what does it symbolise , what does it attract ?
- What is the symbolic meaning of tiger-eye stone ?
- what you have smelled with Clairalience, and what was its meaning?