This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

What is the difference between your Aura and your Soul?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum What is the difference between your Aura and your Soul?

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Please tell me I’ve always had this stuck in the back of my mind what is the difference between your aura and your soul?

What is the difference between your Aura and your Soul?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You have to purify your sole fast automatically our aura will exist

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

How it will be get dark

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Your aura is your soul; your soul is your aura. They’re the one and same energy source. The pineal gland is the recorder, or witness. It records everything you’ve ever done in your whole life – good and bad (well, good and bad as determined by way of your vibrational frequency). Your third eye is the doorway and also the switch in which you can control your vibrational frequencies. Some people are naturally born with the doorway open or the switch flipped “on”. Not very many are born with “open” or “on”. The majority have the doorway closed and the switch “off” when born. This is due to the parents’ energy or vibrational frequencies. I call it the domino effect. It’s literally decided by who you are born from. I was born with the doorway “open” and the switch “on”. When the doorway is open, you are able to feel things and sometimes see things (sensitive) – energy, ghosts, etc. When the doorway is open and the switch is on, you can talk, see, and interact with ghosts etc; manipulate energy (auras, etc); manipulate reality; and other things that relate to that – leave the body, psychic, etc – the list goes on. I have always been able to tell if people have their doorway open, the switch on, etc. Lately, I have been altering people’s vibrational frequencies so they can go to Heaven when they die. You may think you can go to Heaven because you lead a good life, but that’s never been the case. It’s the state that your soul/aura is in when you’re close to death. I bet when certain people read this in the psychic fields and the energy healing fields, they’ll try to monopolize on making profit. However, I’m the only one in the world that can do this. No one knows the vibrational frequency pattern (except myself) on how to perform this combination.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode