What is the difference between Santeria, White Magick, Green Magick, Red Magick?

Forums Forum What is the difference between Santeria, White Magick, Green Magick, Red Magick?

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

I think Santeria uses the guidance of Saints, and that it is different from Wicca, Many people I have spoken with had religious “things” around somewhat defined “Good” and “evil” now doesn’t it just depend on how you use it? My grandma was a healer and helped people, she didn’t ask for money. Sometimes people just broght her gifts of appreciation. She used the Quiji board, always had a rosery and holy water on it. NO ONE allowed to touch it! She was very faithful. She was called a Healer.She knew things… I would have asked her, but I never had these thoughts and questions until now and she has passed away in 1999.I have ready some pages of Green Magick book, there are some things in there that may be thought of as “Not good.” Does this just depend on the person? If they want to use this Magickal knowledge to harm others or not harm them? I know this may sound like jibber jabber.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.