What is it called when you believe in healing crystals, meditation, astrology, etc?

Forums Forum What is it called when you believe in healing crystals, meditation, astrology, etc?

• This topic has 16 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

What is it called when you believe in healing crystals, meditation, astrology, etc?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Ever heard of don’t knock it till you’ve tried it , I wondered the same question, I am turning to crystal ect in this horrible world

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

For those who think it’s nonsense and idiocy, have you ever tried using crystals? Or are these automatic opinions? As they say, don’t knock it till you try it. Although if you have tried it and that is where you’re opinion comes from, I can respect that. It’s not for everyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

bros that aint christian wicca is benevolent witchcraft

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

All these naysayers could be called the same by those of us who are not Christian – but we don’t. That’s the difference . Christians have faith in things they cannot see – many paths do . It is what you believe works for you . No matter what you try to tell me is attributed to Christianity alone , it requires faith in something that you cannot see and in my 55 years never did a thing but hurt me ( and hurts others too not just me) , so why would I continue ? I am much more peaceful, happy and am not in such despair all the time this way . I am one that’s ok with called a lightworker but Meruvian, the poster poster mentioned is fine too .

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

I was one of the people that thought believing rocks could help you was asinine. I believed that a polished rock was just that. That they where useless and anyone who believed in them were just falling for some new scam.
    Up until Christmas Eve 2020, when I was having a panic attack for maybe the 5th time this month (money is tight, work is slow, and I can’t control this). My sister had me put a lepidolite on my chest, and within a minute or so, I felt just fine. I am now a believer. I’m not going to argue with something that actually worked.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.