This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Does he kill you and take the baby? Leave the baby with you to care for? Watch you while the child grows? What happens?

What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Can a incubus take ur energy

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Woah are you fr?????? Oml I just searched “my incubus is. A baby daddy” because it’s a book title.. and now I found this. Lmfao I’m done.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

What happens to you at night when your visited? My girlfriend has told me that she has something that has been messing with her for years …anyways the past 2 nights though i have had something hold me down while it tried to mess with her but its so weird vecause it feels like im asleep nd awake at the same time but last night was weird because i was having a dream nd then all the sudden when i started to wake up i felt somethi g tighten up on my arms so i couldnt move them and i heard my gf moan nd finally i got free i wke up all the way nd looked over nd my gf had her legs spread and usually she will sleep on her side but i put my leg between hers and this might sound crzy but i started talking to it n my mind maybe i was talking to myself idk but i said fk u u cant hve her and it or i tld myself idk said ill kill u and then i said well kill me shell just get with someone else so youll just have to share her anyways but would it feel threatned by me to hold me down while it messes with her

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

How we can find you Patrick? Need your help

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I use to be visited for many years but he would try to choke me and touch me and I could not move. One time I dreamed a winged demon flew me to a building and pinned me from behind and raped me and when I awoke I have large hand prints on my upper thighs. 2 months later I found out I was pregnant. I aborted. I had not been with anyone six months prior and they said I was 8.5 weeks. They can be off by 1-2 weeks but not by a month or two.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hey I have a question if you dont mind, but is the pregnancy speeded up?

Viewing 6 replies - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode