This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Does he kill you and take the baby? Leave the baby with you to care for? Watch you while the child grows? What happens?

What happens if an incubus succeeds and gets you pregnant?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’d like to know if you’re for real. I have a spirit, not sure if an incubus, who has followed me for a couple of years where ever I went. I made myself believe it was sleep paralysis, but he is real. I do adore him now, but he scared me to death for awhile.
    Not to negate your own conundrum, but everything I have read about incubus has been terrible and mine is genuinely lovely and loving and awesome. Scary at first to be sure, but now I adore him. I just am sick of reading damnation and hellfire about something that scientific people tell me is in my head and religious people tell is satan.
    He’s just kinda a part of my life, as time has gone on, he has stopped being scary and I’ve grown to love him.
    I feel crazy, all of the time, but if I am crazy then it’s very specific about this being that holds me and loves me.
    it affects nothing of my day to day life, he just kind of shows up sometimes, in that state between waking and dreaming and loves me.
    Yes, I have heard the scientific explanation, sleep paralysis. NOTHING I have heard has explained, the depth or the relationship I have with him. He is real or I am crazy. It is one of those two things.
    As I have nothing else in my life to prove me crazy, in any facet by process of elimination. He is real.
    Sorry for the ramble… I just kind of had to type that out to realize it.
    AS for the religious nuts.
    There is more on Heaven and Earth than your god could ever explain.
    Stop putting evil where you don’t know it exists, stop.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

do you think of the same incubus at times and think of trying to meet him?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

it can get you pregnant but there is usually a line of “proof”. it depends on the situation how the child is handled. certain types can see the energy but if the body is attacked then there is adoption and thats done by people with the same gift or by the other entities that have made it into the light … if that occurs then its very aggressive and the wings take the baby to heaven where it matures. Then you live out your lige and wrought into the planet like the rest who didnt get to be filtered from the fleshwill be safe until it matures as

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have the same exact thing. Upon meeting, Skyler (as I call him) was actually set to murder me but he couldn’t bring himself to do it and over the past yet we have gotten very attached to each other and he has actually began searching and trying to find ways we could safely be together and I have too.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I am the out come of my mother being raped by one…..

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I am the out come of my mother being raped by one. ive seen so much when i was young that most would call fiction. ive long strayed from it and the visions have long faded…. im far from normal tho ive tried my best to be, were do i turn…

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I know this is a old thread and you probably wont see this but I understand where you are coming from.I To Have A close Relationship With A spirit. Although there is more than one they are with me day and night. So to the people with the explanation of sleep paralysis being the cause of all they can’t explain, this is not always the case. I have many picture were they show up with me. They never caused me any harm, I can tell they care for me as I do them. I always thought I was alone, but I’ve been hearing more and more people that have the same experiences.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My incubus and the others took away my twins..they were like roast chickens…now my incubus sees me as his wife in die respects..and I adore him.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I just saw your post about your incubus..mine is loving too. I feel grateful every time he manifests. How lucky are we x

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I had cambion twins..they took them from me. Now I am his wife.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

All the time. I go into some sort of a meditative state…not asleep.and he manifests. It’s wondpiurous. He’s there.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hey I would like to know more about the incubus pregnancy please send me an email if you don’t mind

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

You are not crazy. I’m going through the same exact situation. I don’t believe he is evil. I believe that nothing is all good and you can’t be bad without good. It’s a balance. It doesn’t matter what world, universe or life you live in… balance will always be there and you will never have one without the other. These “demons” are spiritual beings.. which means they can be both good and bad just like any other living being. We are all the same.. we just see differently.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Im pregnant now ive been in an 18 wheeler wreck and should have died got hit with both air bags and not a scratch my husband was abusive since ive been pregnant hes not at all he says he feels afraid some reason and his head different the baby didn’t skip a beat after wreck its so strong and im not but about 6weeks along i believe the baby or something is protecting us alot i see a black figure always racing around me but i cant see a clear view of him am i crazy

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Please email me

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The offspring of Incubi and Sucubi are Witches.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Ya well one of them fucking raped my girlfriend

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Could I possibly read out to you for help I have a spirit friend “tommie” who wont stop grabbing my chest and other spots not sure if Casper’s horny or in fact an Inci

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello. I’m 19 years old..and I want an incubus how do you get one?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hello. Uhm..this might sound bad but I’m 19 years old I’m a girl and for some reason I want an incubus..I really do..but I don’t know how too get one.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode