June 2, 2010 at 7:44 am #5986
June 2, 2010 at 7:50 am #407928June 2, 2010 at 8:40 am #407895June 2, 2010 at 9:14 am #407875June 2, 2010 at 10:00 am #407851June 2, 2010 at 10:23 am #407834::
It’s an allegory – it refers to seeing beyond your own limited version of the world…get out of your own head and see the world from the viewpoint of others…it’s supposed to happen in some forms of meditation like a flash of light, but even if it’s true that happens, it’s sort of useless…the only real advantage to trying to see things from another’s point of view would be to actively try to do it, not embrace it on some kind of sub-conscious level…June 2, 2010 at 11:17 am #407807June 2, 2010 at 12:14 pm #407769June 2, 2010 at 1:02 pm #407735::
I think of this totally different from others. Opening your third eye, to me means that you need to see ‘both’ sides of views. Be optamistic, fair, open to diverse opinions rather than just yours, or the influence of another. Opening yourself up to the possible chance that what you see or believe, or what someone else sees or believes, may not be the truth. And there just may be something in the middle that reveals the whole truth.
Kind of like, he said she said…..He tells you his side, she tells you hers, but yet the truth lies in the middle.
To my belief, I don’t construed this as to be supernatural, or religious saying. Yet this statement can be understood either way. I take the ‘third’ way. The truth lies “between” the lines. That is the ‘third’ eye. In my opinion.June 2, 2010 at 1:29 pm #407714::
WOW…..what a cacophony of wisdom!!!!
Your Third Eye is your soul, your Spirit. To open your third eye is to accept spiritual wisdom and discernment. It used to be understood that our soul has no need for binocular vision, because the wisdom that is being imparted to you, is a gift. A gift never comes to you from an enemy, but rather a friend.
Binocular vision makes it possible for us to “Zero-In” on prey in motion. It allows our brain to quantify variables of an object in motion, according to distance and speed. Another point is it provides a sense of depth perception a problem with the gaming industry in computer games, they are endeavoring to apply 3 dimensions to a 2 dimensional device, virtually impossible.
Monocular vision does not allow for depth and is therefore seen as flat, like two dimension. This is the Third Eye. No need for seeing anything but what is right there in front of you.June 2, 2010 at 1:30 pm #407713July 29, 2012 at 8:50 am #257847
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- "THIRD EYE"when will my third eye/6 chakra be open ive been feeling pressure at the right side of my fore head?
- Can somebody open your third eye chakra for you?
- Does anyone know how to open your Third Eye? And if so, what can you really see?
- Does reading tarot cards help open up your third eye?
- How can I help open my third eye?
- How do I open my 'third eye'?
- How do you open your Third Eye successfully?
- how do you open your third eye?
- How to open the third eye?
- How to open up your third eye?
- How to open you're Third Eye!!!!!?
- If you feel a tickle in your Third Eye, does that mean you're meditating correctly?
- Is it just my third eye being open?
- Third eye? Is this true? Whats the difference between third eye and sixth sense?
- What do you see if you open your third eye?
- What does the color/appearance of my third eye mean?
- What is a person's "third eye" and how do you open it?
- what's the best way to open your third eye? exercise? spell? anything to help?
- When meditating and trying to tap into your Third eye what do you actually see when you open your Third eye?
- Whip open your tarot packs and open your third eyes, what can you tell me about?