- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by .
. Each person has the light within him or her, and this light is the substance of God.
2. The light, or spirit within, is in a general state of deep sleep, or hibernation, similar to death. This is the result of feeding the ego and not the spirit within. Fear-based emotions feed the ego and love-based emotions feed the spirit.
3. Through love, the spirit can be awakened and raised to a position of power and authority within each person. This awakening and raising process is referred to as the resurrection.
4. Each person is responsible for becoming truly loving and using the Love which flows from God to awaken and raise the spirit within.
5. Each person is responsible for cleansing and purifying the thoughts and feelings within, transforming all fear based emotions into love.
6. Each person is responsible for overcoming his or her own ego and shifting his or her consciousness from the ego to the awakened spirit.
7. By cleansing and purifying his or her thoughts and feelings, and overcoming the ego through love, each person will enter into a higher state of consciousness referred to as the Kingdom of Heaven, or the Christ Consciousness.
8. By following the Law of Spiritual Perfection, each person becomes one with God and experiences his or her salvation.
9. In this oneness with God, each person is born again.
10. In Spiritual Perfection, death is overcome and each person enters into eternal life (eternal consciousness).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.