What are some black magic or love spells to make a guy fall in love with a girl?? I'm just asking..?

Tagged: , , ,

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

What are some black magic or love spells to make a guy fall in love with a girl? Do you know of any rituals?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Ruphies is what I use. But the effects don’t last forever.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Don’t play with that.
    Demons will get access to your life and mess up your mind, body, spirit and take you to hell when you die.
    I cast out demons and advise you don’t play there.
    Jesus sets the captive free.
    You are playing in satan’s realm and will be deceived by him and then destroyed.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

And we don’t care about our own faults, talking about our own style… all we care about is talking… talking only me and you.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

you dont want to mess with those—it will backfire big time
    why would you want love that way?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes it’s called the sitnexttohimandflirt spell. It has a 95% success rate unless he already has a gf.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Not ethical in Wicca

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

i know of many rituals, and i know of a few suppposed “love spells.” they do not work. even if they did, who would truly want to be loved under false pretenses? love comes out of free will, and blossoms under free will. this is why love spells do not work. rituals should be done for good in one’s own life, not to affect the life of someone else, especially without their consent.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

1. Beer.
    2. Plasma TV
    3. Give him control over the remote
    4. A backrub.
    5. Some hot wings.
    Those things definitely help, especially when mixed.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I know some.
    But magick is not a recipie that can be read from a book. It’s a working of your true Will. You’re not ready.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

uhm… there are lots but most dont work and for some weird reason you feel rejected even if it works. tried running naked through feilds? ya….dont do it. the only love ull get is from the cops.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Black magic and love spells do not exist. If they did, you’d see fat sweaty blokes walking around with hot babes all the time, or ugly mares walking around with handsome hunks.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I can say from experience black magic is a very dangerous thing to mess with. Stay away. It works and then things get twisted. Just let what will be, be, and live right.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

He wouldn’t actually love you, since all he is doing is reacting to the spell. It’s not free will. He doesn’t have a choice. As soon as the spell wears off, his love for you will disappear.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

So you think slipping a date rape drug into someone’s drink without their consent is okay?
    No? Then why on earth would you do the magical equivalent?
    Spells that mess with the free will of others in the way you’re imagining usually end up producing stalkers, or at the very least horribly unhappy people.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

If you feel that desperate, maybe he is not the one. I hope you are joking… Bake him or her a cake. People love cake.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Oh I heard one
    You get a pink candle. You carve the name of the person you want to love you in it nine times.
    You get rosewater and honey mix it together and rub it on the candle. Then every night for nine nights you light the candle and say the persons name nine times.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I agree with that Texas guy (yo we live by God’s calling here in Texas—I’m from Texas too) so just ask the guy out and see how that works–to force love by magic (it does work–seen it) it will be like dating a zobie–no real love just the motion of it. So just ask and if is interested it will grow from here.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Actually, I know a ritual that works. I’ve used it twice in the past, both times with results (the first girl died, if you are wondering why I would have to use a spell twice if I claim it works).
    You need to eat three tablespoons of Nutmeg (you can get it at your local grocery store, it’s a spice) with only water to help you get it down. It has a nasty taste, but, no pain, no gain. This will get your energy flowing.
    After that, you should wait a bit for the Nutmeg to digest (do this on an empty stomach, and it will hurry the process). After a while, you will feel your energy flowing, when this happens, you must write a love note to the person who you desire, then, burn it in a bowl. Thinking about this person’s face until it has burnt itself out.
    Get the ash all over your hands (a little bit of water will help make it sticky), and then rub it onto your face (this also helps get rid of acne). Make sure to get it on your eye lids, this is very important. When your eyes are closed, you should be able to see black.
    After this, you must sit and do nothing but think about this person, and the love you hope will come for no less than thirty minutes… The nutmeg will have helped your energy flow, and the imagining will help shape reality.
    After that, you can go to bed, or go out, or whatever you want. But, before you wash the last of the ash from your face, the person you like must see you with it on. Yes, it may be embarrassing, but, if they see you with it on, they will have no choice but to fall in love (unless they have a very high energy level, which may have stopped your spell – in which case, try again, only take more nutmeg to get your energy levels higher than hers).

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hey i saw your spell!
    I’m a girl and I was wondering if he saw me on web cam with the ash mask on if that would work aswell?
    let me know thanks!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

“”nutmeg”” thx but my ex just move to different country nd she didn’t talk to me so I can’t c her while I’m doing it . Is there any other way ? Pls let me know thx

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.