"THIRD EYE"when will my third eye/6 chakra be open ive been feeling pressure at the right ...

Forums Forum "THIRD EYE"when will my third eye/6 chakra be open ive been feeling pressure at the right side of my fore head?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

when will my third eye/6 Chakra be open ive been feeling pressure at the right side of my fore head, sometimes its in the center of my brows, sometimes in on the left of my fore head and sometimes its all over and it burns really bad and itchy, kinda like a bad kindulini experience, or maby a energy blockage, could this be my intuition improving from better brain function, idk but why so painful? and is it true that the third eye is opened easier by lining up and opening chakras in order like root chakra to crown chakra. and i cant visualize all i see is darkness. so its very difficult. any answers, please only answer if you are experienced, a psychic, a guru, or simply understand.. i would like professional answers. i usually meditate thinking of the “aum” technique and look up between my brows, or i would look up meditate on my 3rd eye and start counting back from 100, 99, 98 and so on, that usually works, but even when im not thinking about my 3rd eye i feel the pressure so any experienced people have any throes or possible answers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.