The only real valuable thing is intuition.The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion.Athei...

Forums Forum The only real valuable thing is intuition.The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion.Atheists AGREE?

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

well that is what EINSTEIN SAID…………..because he was a SPIRTUALIST a PANTHEIST not an ATHEIST
    He was like ME he didnt beleive in any SUPER NATURAL BEINGS anyone AGREE with HIM or ME he believed in a SUPERIOR SPIRT INHERENT IN NATURE not a biblical personal god that you would PARY TO or some invisable man in the sky that is looking down on us in judgement
    Albert Einstein
    Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me.
    That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.
    Albert Einstein
    A human being is a part of a whole, called by us ‘universe’, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest… a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us
    MY QUESTION is HOW MANY ATHEISTS AGREE WITH THESE QUOTES I mean THINK THE SAME WAY or FEEL THE SAME ABOUT LIFE………..There seem to be the kind who are SPIRTUAL who I dont really think are ATHEIST but more like PANTHEISTS and there are those who HATE the word SPIRTUAL who are the TRUE ATHEISTS that beleive in NOTHING MAN CAN NOT MEASURE pretty much anyway…….SO i want to know hom many ATHEISTS agree with EINSTEIN who was a pantheist and follwed SPINOZA
    thank you ANNE
    MUSHROOM J I like the way you THINK
    talk about a man after my own heart@
    FLIPSMOM YOU ROCK ##%%
    PHONEX nothing lies outside the CLOSED 360 dg cl of truth
    RAS lol humor is the best way to make a point
    Master MAVRICK. Even though you attempted to insult me i MUST SAY i like your answer
    idaho YOU SOUND SERIOUS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.