This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

Subliminal message: Def Leppard's "Love Bites"…?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum Subliminal message: Def Leppard's "Love Bites"…?

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I recently heard Def Leppard’s ballad “Love Bites” and was reminded how peers and I conversed on its somewhat controversial ending. As the song draws to a close, a mechanical voice speaks, as it in various parts of the song. There is speculation that the last spoken words are “Jesus of Nazareth, go to hell.” My question is, would such a message change your opinion of the band? Why would a message even perceived as such be in a song whose message is so dissimilar? What do bands try to accomplish with subliminal messages?

Subliminal message: Def Leppard's "Love Bites"…?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have always heard this….im still not sure if it says it or not. But if it does….yes, i would change my opinion on the band. That would be a malicious attack on someones religion. Whether you are a follower of Jesus or not, that isn’t something that a decent person would do. …..Just an opinion, take it or leave it!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

turn up your radio……it comes after that part at the very very end.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode