This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

Spiritual significance of shifting eye colors?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum Spiritual significance of shifting eye colors?

• This topic has 73 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I’m not talking about the change as one get’s older. I’m talking about the seemingly random shift of dominant eye color as well as obvious iridescence. I know the iris is naturally iridescent, but it’s not always noticeable. Mine change all the time. The shift goes from brown, to green, to hazel, sometimes grayish bluish green, and sometimes there’s reds and yellows mixed in there along with whatever color decides to be dominant at the time. Other times my eye color is very non-human (feline, canine, etc). My usual, official color is brown. Anyone know of any type of spiritual significance to it? And if you’re not all that spiritual or interested in metaphysics, do you know of a biological explanation? I’m interested. Really. And it’s really cool to watch.

Spiritual significance of shifting eye colors?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Beautiful to read. Sings and resonates with my awoken soul. Thank you.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

mines changed too the last color was like lavendar purple blue… everyone trips out when they see it. NDE caused my awakening

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

There is a liver condition referred to as Wilson’s Disease. One facet of it is the body has trouble processing the mineral copper. One indicator is that it collects in the eyes. Since copper is an red/orange hue, it makes brown when mixed with greens/blues. Just thought I’d offer a medical explanation, b/c I didn’t see many here. Not meant to scare. All eye colors exist regardless of this condition however maybe this could help people who experience frequent changes- it could aid in preventing liver damage if it turns out the color change is due to an dysfunctional copper removal…

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I noticed one of my eyes did this in a photo… still trying to figure that one out.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Was in the time of the blood moons i started having vishions and dreams” i started to notice blue in ones eyes” and have come to belive its apart of the Great awakening a spiritual coming oo end of days. Its main goal is to live in the light of love with all humans and things to invoke THE HOLLY spirt in us all to the glory of our father

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My maternal great grandma had grey eyes at night and blue during the day.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I had hazel eyes all my life until sometime after I turned fifty-one at which time I embarked on a long term spiritual quest. I travel only by bicycle or boat, don’t work for money, don’t ask for money, have no carnal relationships, and meditate/play every day. Almost three years later now and my eye color changed to this light blue liquid transparent that you mention. People see my eyes and are astounded. They see themselves and all creation in them. From my perspective, except for a deep abiding joy, nothing has changed. My state is still who I was, who I am and who I will be. No change.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I also had a Nde awakening. How’s it going?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My eyes are almost exactly like this girl except that my eyes were blue until I was four and changed overnight and now my eyes my Norm color is green but my eyes change that many different colors gray Blues the Reds the yellows oranges and normally look animalistic. Just to put this in put out there I’ve had full Labs taken in my liver panel is fine

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The other day my girlfriend tripped out cause she said my eye color was changing from its normal brown to a gold color. She even took a picture to show me. Just now she said they turned a silver grey for about a minute and then changed slowly back to brown. Didn’t get a picture this time. Both times my eyes had a strange feeling. Not a burning sensation but that’s the closest explanation to the feeling I can describe. My mood was very elated at both times. We have a deep love and a strong emotional connection and both times that this hapened I felt such a strong feeling of love… Has anyone else experienced this? When they turned sliver grey it freaked her out a bit and I’m trying to make sense of it. Any input would be great! Thanks

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This is a perfect reason. What a great explanation.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

It has everything to do with divine union. Divine principals and diving law and gathering. Along with manifestation. Often times your SP is either close or you are doing the twin dance other times your close to an answer you asked for that is made for just you either way. This the spiritual meaning.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

my eyes do the exact same and ive been trying all sorts to find out why but hardly anything is it that rare for eyes to do this ? my eyes are light green , sometimes with yellow or green yellow and blue , or green and hazel , blue and green , bluish green with yellow or grey and green etc and sometimes very unusual colours that i cant make out , im very interested but nothing out there to explain

Viewing 13 replies - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode