Something sat on me last night!?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Ok so this is not the first time this has happened. Last night, as I lay in bed waiting to fall asleep, I saw a dark shadow move past the corner of my eye. All of a sudden I could smell, what smelled like burnt rubber. When I felt something lie across my feet shortly after that, I looked up to see if it was my cat, but nothing was there!!
    From underneath the duvet, I tried to kick it off, and when I eventually did, I heard a thud on my floor!
    What have I brought into my home, and why is it here!
    Please don’t tell me this was sleep paralysis, I was wide awake! I know this because when I looked at the clock before it happened, it said 12:10, and by the time it was over, I turned to look at the clock again at 12:12… There is no ways I could have fallen asleep for just two minutes.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

My friend’s name is Jessica G…anyway, a GHOST sat on you.
    And you could’ve fallen asleep for two minutes.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

This is not sleep paralysis
    your brain is playing tricks on you this happens to me all the time
    Dont think to hard at night it makes it harder and difficult to sleep

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

if it happens again tonight call me tomorrow and we’ll talk . e-mail

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

well i am 12 and i get these problems all the time. i actually believe that there are other things in my house. one time i opened my eyes and this scary face was right in front of me. then i turned looked at the clock (4:53am) then i closed my eyes and i turned on the light and the clock then said 4:54am.
    well….back to ur question…i am saying that there is paranormal activity in ur house. if i were u then i would tell only 1 person or don’t tell at all because the paranormal can hear u. then if this is very serious then go to ghost busters and maybe if u just relax then “talk” to them which means pretty much to talk to yourself but it still counts. try this and if nothing happens then move to a new room or new house.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

hmmm how odd. yes probably your mind. but certainly not a spirit or whatever because by there definition they cannot interact with the physical world….. that is if they exist

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I would say something paranormal occured. it isn’t unusual to catch a scent with the manifestation. in fact, there isn’t much unusual about this occurance at all. this time of year its easier for the Departed to make contact.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

it was a demon, I wouldn’t sleep in that bed again if I were you.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I definitely think it could’ve been anything from a Bogart to a ghost. Try leaving out a bowl of warm milk if it’s a Bogart (I’ve heard they like that). However, don’t put it to close to the bed! MILKY FEET IN THE MORNING WOULD NOT BE FUN!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Okay, it was NOT sleep paralysis but it could have been a waking nightmare.
    H

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.