Sage and demons. How do I get rid of a demon and its aura? How do you properly depose of a Ouija board?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

I made the mistake of playing with a Ouija board and made contact with a demon and I feel as if the demon or the aura of the demon is following me around and I am wondering if sage might help me out or what other steps I can take to rid myself of this bad aura….

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

well oja board does not nothing . i have tried everything to contact so called ghost . but if you are worried . what you can do is you can break the board with hammer and bury it in the soil , and have a bath with salt mixed water . this is the thing which can be done .

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Playing with a ouija board is not a game. I think It is the work of the devil,( an evil spirit) You are right in wanting to get rid of it. I had one and I burned it. Just get it out of your house, the sooner the better.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

burn it and pray to the god “YHWH”. You must have christian faith in order to be safe. Every spirit of fear & darkness cowers before the holy power of יהוה

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

the best thing to do is to burn it. if you have a religion, pray to your god and ask for his forgiveness.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Dig a hole and throw the board in there. Then pour salt over it and gasoline and torch the sucker. If you feel like the demon is still following you try throwing some salt over your shoulder to ward it off. I know that sounds kind of dumb but salt is a purifying substance that evil can’t stand. If that doesn’t help then let me know.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

first thing. the ouija board is only a tool. so like other tools there is nothing to do with the board except toss it., you don’t have to do any ritual or anything. just get it off the property. now as for your demonic problem. sage your entire house. put sea salt in all corners of every room/ after 3 days collect the salt an remove this from your property. if this does not work then you migh need some help as it all depends on which demon you are dealing with.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

First off, chances are you’re just being paranoid. Contacting a demon powerful enough to attach itself to you is not that common, even if you are using a Ouija board. The board itself is not dangerous, it’s the user.
    Dispose of the board however you want. You can burn it, give it away, throw it out, etc. If you feel like it’s still got negative energy attached to it, just do some cleansing with a sage stick. Then cleanse yourself and your home.
    You may have a trickster hanging around you, but it’s probably not able to harm you in any way. But like I said, if you want to get rid of any negative vibes, just do the sage cleansing.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

QUOTE : MICKEYOLE :
    burn it and pray to the god “YHWH”. You
    must have christian faith in order to be
    safe. Every spirit of fear & darkness cowers
    before the holy power of יהוה
    Source(s):
    I’ve had an experience with black magic. I
    haven’t told anyone else about it though;
    New World Translation of the Holy
    Scriptures Mark 12:30 “and you must love
    Jehovah with your whole heart and with
    your whole soul and with your whole mind
    and with your whole strength.” I hope this
    helps you understand that He is love. Love
    conquers all evil! 1John 4:8
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    COMPLETELY AGREED WITH MICKEYOLE !

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

If you can prove your assertion, you would be the FIRST to ever substantiate the existence of demons! Woo!
    Otherwise, it’s time to go back to doing your History homework. I hear there will be a quiz next week.
    You have as much chance of “contacting a demon” with a OUIJA board as you do with a rousing game of Chutes & Ladders.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

When you have a bad past/rejection/father gone it lets other things start. Cutting, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks, hearing voices, psychic dreams can all come from a tramautic past. Its opens doors to the negative and they start to dwell closeby. They have problems not you.
    Demons are related to fallen angels, angels who rebelled against God. Demons are evil, deceptive, and destructive. According to 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, demons masquerade as “angels of light” and as “servants of righteousness.” Appearing as a “ghost” and impersonating a deceased human being definitely is a disguise that demons use. They also cause plain harrassment and emotional torment. They can also look like shadows or most anything even angels..dogs…
    Demons are attracted to the very sad or just a house where death or sin was and make you seem to have many mental problems as well as have you see things.
    Getting into witchcraft, drugs or new age religions such as hindu will also make you see things. Sometimes for no reason they just hate humans.
    God helps anyone even if they dont know him.
    1. Play Christian music.
    2. Say get out in Jesus name in each room.
    3. Throw away Ouija boards.
    4. Dont consult mediums or talk to spirits it will make it worse.
    5. You can talk to me or Google “Emotional Abuse” They are the sick ones not you.
    6. Google “Sinners prayers”
    7. Google “Deliverance prayers”
    Demons are being seen more often. So labeling someone bi polar should be used with caution.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

hi there, i sort of found you by pure luck. i searched google for information about perhaps using sage to ward off demonic entities that I seem to be having trouble with, and have had for over 20 years though only in the last few years have things started to get really dark.
    i know im not insane though the authorities treat me so and fill me full of their pharmaceuticals. my most recent psychiatrist even verbally abused me last week when i visited her saying that it’s a chemical disbalance in my brain and demons don’t exist. she followed her verbal outburst by asking if i experienced interference with my mobile phone, which i most certainly do. This made me feel she knows the real score. HELP !!!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

False flagging is illegal!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Agape

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

The universal psychic guild is real and theses sonorities and masonaries and fraternities to practice wicca but not to heal but to demonize,I’ve caught them, they do tricks pon your body to make you sneeze,cough also smell things that’s not there,quantum physics is be practice to keep QUACKS pockets fat!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.