Reincarnation amongst different dimensions?

Forums Forum Reincarnation amongst different dimensions?

• This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Can humans be reincarnated as beings in other dimensions/worlds and vise versa? For instance, can a faerie be reincarnated as a human?
    Please do not answer if you do not believe in the paranormal or supernatural. Thank you.

Reincarnation amongst different dimensions?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Yes, I totally believe it is possible.
    I’m mostly sure I was a fairy in a past life.
    In this life, I enjoy animal’s company more than humans. I love colored lights. I prefer staying outside in the nature rathen than inside. I am a funny, partying (too much partying) person, have many addictions. I like humor and don’t like to be serious or be involved in a serious project.
    So, yes, I am a fairy !!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Actually Ive learned a lot about reincarnation. Theres this thing called akashic records. They are records that hold each and every memory from each life you have ever lived. They can be accessed as well with great practice. They say when you leave your body and you are dying, your life flashes before your eyes. That is the review of the akashic records. When your soul leaves the body you are shown your records to see the progress of your life paths and goals in that life. Your lives wont be forgotten out of the body, but in the new body the info is too much so a lot of the time its forgotten with every new incarnation! 🙂
    Hope this answers some stuff!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.