Reincarnation amongst different dimensions?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Can humans be reincarnated as beings in other dimensions/worlds and vise versa? For instance, can a faerie be reincarnated as a human?
    Please do not answer if you do not believe in the paranormal or supernatural. Thank you.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

ooooooh fairies. hahahaah u have too be kidding girlfriend

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

In Japanese culture there are said to be 7 different worlds and each time you die you go to a different one.
    It’s all fairy tales though. None of that exists.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

well that’s what some of my friends believe and I guess so does my dad.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Different dimensions or different species? Two very different peas in this very strange subatomic physics pod.
    Dimensions are what-ifs created by the linear time line. I went to school today, but what happened if I didn’t go to school today exists in another dimension. And since birth requires existence, you can’t live in time and then be born in another dimension (which is only a shadow of time.)
    As for cross-species reincarnation… alot of people have problems with this. Some of it is because it conflicts with their idea of where consciousness and existence begins. The consciousness of a human being is different than that of a frog. Likewise, the consciousness of a being such as a fairy or angel is different than that of a human being.
    On a purely scientific level, technically all forms of existence and consciousness can be adapted to fit or become other forms, on the spiritual level. However, this process is fundamentally altering, which means that when you go from being a human to being a salamander (if you so believe it) much of your human consciousness isn’t transferred with you when you incarnate (there’s no room.) If you do become a salamander, you won’t have a need to wear slippers and drink martinis.
    Likewise, having your consciousness upgraded means many things you identify with as a human get replaced. That would be like a frog asking a human being, if it could, “Explain this concept of supermarkets again, I really don’t get it. And why am I sitting in this pan of water?” In many ways, it takes the actual change of consciousness to fully appreciate the change.
    I understand the fascination with other beings, but I much prefer the flexibility of human existence to anything else. In some ways, the higher you go, the less choices you have. Then again, having less choices is comforting to some people.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Thats a good question….I do believe in reincarnation. In my last life, I lived in Northern Canada (no wonder I’m so drawn to the northern lights!) and it was the year 475! LOL!!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Well it all depends on if the energy in our bodies can travel or exist in other dimensions. If it can than yes it would be very possible

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes kindred, by choice only. It may not seem like it, but we do choose the paths we take.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

If, by chance, the fray did exist in an alternate form of reality, I would suppose that such an instance is possible. I may have been a vicious orc warlord in a different life…
    Now that I’m thinking about, this theory seems rather original and somewhat plausible.
    I don’t think science will support it (They don’t even support an afterlife). But in the event that there are alternate dimensions and there is an afterlife then I see no reason why not?
    I personally favor the theory of reincarnation. Because if the spiritual realm is just collecting souls from the beginning of time to the end of time? How crowded would the spirit realm be?
    What if the afterlife (spiritual realm) is the dimension between dimensions?
    I’ve wondered; what if in a previous life I was on some other planet as an alien being in a distant galaxy? I suppose if there were alternate dimensions the spiritual realm would be the way to get there.
    Have you seen the movie Donnie Darko? Fred, the guy in the rabbit suit, that only Donnie could see appears to be a ghost from the future that manipulates Donnie into changing the past so he could live, creating an alternate form of reality. This in itself is a paradox… but than again, it was only a move.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Humans are just animals like other animal species. The essence of us is spiritual, not physical. The physical aspect is more or less like clothing we’re wearing, which we put on at birth and leave behind at death. We certainly can exist in other realms — as a matter of fact, we exist within different dimensions all the time. Only a portion of who we truly are is here in the flesh. We can incarnate in other realms that support physicality. What you are able to recall about previous existences however is probably limited to recognition within the sphere you are occupying at the physical level. Most males, for example, have great difficulty just remembering past lives as females. We relate to what is familiar within the life we’re living. If you had a previous life as an alien in a very foreign world, chances are you would have nothing to connect it to in this life and would not be able to recall it.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

They do believe this in Gnosticism.
    I cannot remember the exact name but there is a Wheel of Life.
    Here’s how it goes:
    You start off being sent as a particle of the source “god” or whatever you call it. You start by being simple life…. a cell. Then once you advance you move onto more complex life… bugs….. faeries… dogs (I can’t remember the exact order)
    Once you are a human, it is a privilege. You know why, because we have the chance to escape this Wheel of Life. And you are on the right path…. learning Astral Projection. You’ll have to eliminate 50% of your egos.
    For those who don’t learn this, they’ll have around a 100 lives as a human to try. After those lives are over, they’ll be reincarnated as something ugly, nasty. That is because the ego has to be gone. So they’ll be come rats, bacteria, etc. Until they start the process over again.
    The Wheel can turn like 1000-3000 times.
    Basically:
    You leave as a particle from “god”. You become simple life and get more complex. This is to help you learn. When you are a human it’s your responsibility to “escape”. If not you’ll become lesser life to “dissolve” your ego until you are so simple again to start over.
    I did a bad job of explaining it but you can find about this and Astral projection on:
    http://www.gnosticweb.com

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Wow I’m surprised at how many good answers there are, I was expecting more bitter Atheists to be here throwing a hissy fit about how “nothing happens after you die” glad to see they didn’t show up. Now onto the question…
    I completely agree with your question and believe it to be a truth without any doubt in my mind, I agree with most of the comments above me they explained it very well.
    Energy can not be destroyed, Only changed. So yes without a doubt we reincarnate, we have to, or else life would not continue….see what I mean?
    If “nothing” happened after we died, then how does life continue on? how are new babies born? I believe reincarnating into different dimensions is the most plausible theory as it is most scienfitically valid. It’s hard to say what exactly live in those other dimensions/realms/worlds and how exactly they can reincarnate into this world and visa versa. But I think the answers above me explain it better than I could.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I certainly believe a fairy can reincarnate as a human. I had no idea this could be until I met another human who also was a fairy with me in a previous life. After deep meditation with spirit, it was revealed that a fairy is actually on a higher spiritual plane than a human. And so it is a great blessing to be human, but to have lived previously as a fairy.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes, you can reincarnate across dimensions. In fact, a member of the multiplicity system I am in is a fairy. She came to this place to help a human she knew and died here. Now she was reincarnated in this human body. I am happy for her that she retained her memories from her previous life, and in this system, she is still head of the tribe.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Yes, I totally believe it is possible.
    I’m mostly sure I was a fairy in a past life.
    In this life, I enjoy animal’s company more than humans. I love colored lights. I prefer staying outside in the nature rathen than inside. I am a funny, partying (too much partying) person, have many addictions. I like humor and don’t like to be serious or be involved in a serious project.
    So, yes, I am a fairy !!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Actually Ive learned a lot about reincarnation. Theres this thing called akashic records. They are records that hold each and every memory from each life you have ever lived. They can be accessed as well with great practice. They say when you leave your body and you are dying, your life flashes before your eyes. That is the review of the akashic records. When your soul leaves the body you are shown your records to see the progress of your life paths and goals in that life. Your lives wont be forgotten out of the body, but in the new body the info is too much so a lot of the time its forgotten with every new incarnation! 🙂
    Hope this answers some stuff!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.