ONLY ANWSURE IF YOUR A REAL SATANIST. is there a real black magic ritual to show me the spiritual world?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

is there a spell, ritual, or rite to show me the spirit world to prove there is something there in satanism? i was wondering if there a website to explain all about how to be a satanist and if i could, could i send you or someone a photo with a hair to you to show me the power of rituals or to give me grief, pain or possession.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Just do some acid.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

LMFAO u creep, NO there is not
    try cocane u can pretend u went there and wake up back at ur place

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Welcome to the official website of the Church of Satan.

Here’s the official website. Have fun.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

LSD, the main magic powder that all hocus pocus individuals take.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You obviously know nothing about Satanism. You won’t get any real Satanists answering this question unless it’s to say how silly you are.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You’re stomping on lethal ground. Run to Jesus instead. Only there lies true Power.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Be very sure what you ask for. This isn’t a bout a satan, who is red have a tail and horns. Demons for ex, do yuo really think that they have goats head…..Demons are inteligent beings made of electro plasma. Their is no true ritual that will show you, spirits or satan. But if you focus hard enough on regual bounds, that you will be possesed by a demon or satan…or to be harmed, ex blind.. To be more convinst by a book about demonology, and repete the diffrent names of some demons.
    ex AZAZEL demon of the dezert i free you, i envoke you. Baphomet i envoke thee take my soul. Asmadeus i envoke thee, take my imortal soul. Belzetbub king of flyes and prince of darkness, and commander of all “Djins” i give you my imortal soul. Do this ritual every night before bedtime. after you have prair Our father who in heaven is.. or some other katholic prayir and change the name God, to Satan, in the prayirs. To really be sure, turn over some gravestones in a cemetary. Then i truly belive, that youl will be serious harmed or/and inflicted by the forces of evil. But remeber you asked for it!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Please forgive me for my stupid reply on the speculations how to envoke
    a evil entety of some sort.. I was quite drunk & hade taken some speed,
    i allways get agressive,inpulsiv & ruthless. When i mix these substances..I truly hope that you havent tried my recomendations, on
    how to the get the evil & dark forces, your attention. I am most ashamed about the part, where i recomend you to switch names from God to Satan in different Catholic prayirs. I pray to God allmighty and to
    Jesus Christ to forgive my stupidety. I hope that God and any one else who got offensed, to forgive me. I am a beliving catholic, so trust me when i say that, i am scared, full of remorse and truly sorry from my heart. Please man. Choose the light before the dark. You will see that it will payof in the long run. Remember that you only have one immortal soul. So you better dont loose it. Take care……

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.