February 17, 2011 at 10:50 pm #32551
February 17, 2011 at 11:28 pm #267424February 18, 2011 at 12:25 am #267403::
pick up a couple books, and learn the basics first.
then find out where and who is practicing magic in your neighborhood. then look to join their coven. and they will teach you greater things.
My best advice is to pray to God, and He will fight your battles for you. All magic can be overturned by HIM if someone is willing to be obedient.
Remember Jesus said he had NO POWER of himself, and Moses didnt DO anything EXcept by the Power of God. and of course it was God that performed all the same miracles of the Priestcrafts of noah, and God overpowered everything.February 18, 2011 at 12:39 am #267390::
There are literally hundreds of websites online where you can learn all you want to know, as well as bookstores and spirituality stores everywhere that you can enter and ask about from the patrons (you can find them almost anywhere in your capital city, suburb, town etcetera).
One good reference that I have found to be productive, is that jumping right into casting spells right away isn’t the best way to go, and while you could hate to know this, it is always better to read up on a topic before you try anything, so you have a basis for how to use the spell, focus your mind and your Spirit Energy, and best of all, to know that anything you cast out, will come back at you Three-fold, both in good and bad sense.February 18, 2011 at 1:05 am #267384February 18, 2011 at 1:11 am #267383::
When you learn to type English, use the spell checker, and drop the”k” off the word, because there is no “k” in real magic, someone might discuss this with you.
But you know, you have a very powerful tool right at your fingertips and you have no idea how to use it for research…. for shame.
You are never gonna figure it out.February 18, 2011 at 1:23 am #267378February 18, 2011 at 1:44 am #267371::
like many have said…pick up some good books and search around the internet…just always keep and open yet skeptic mind…don’t do anything that doesn’t feel right and don’t believe all that you’re told…really really take time to learn before you attempt anything…and don’t attempt anything until you’re truly comfortable and ready…magic[k]’s not for every one. Remember this also…magic[k](don’t worry about the spelling..magic is correct but many use the K to differentiate is from that of fantasy and stage tricks both spellings are ok) now magic[k] is the power from within you..it’s your will your energy…a spell and a prayer are essentially the same. yet a spell is more direct and controlled where as with prayer you put your desire into a higher powers hands as more of a request. Also you don’t NEED any of the candles and tools and such…they are used to help you focus your energy so that you have all your energy together and aimed at your desired goal so that the spell is casted effectively. I hope I’ve helped!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Black magick-white magick-and Harry Potter type magick Real or not?
- Can somebody give me a website to learn how to use and learn about chi/ki/chakra.?
- Does anyone know where i can learn Egyptian Magick and Witchcraft?
- Does God learn, and if he does where did he learn how to create this universe?
- How can I learn and practice magick in a close minded Christian family?
- How can I learn magick and use it? Are there any books I can get or any websites I can go to?
- how can i learn magick?
- How did you learn any of the following spiritual practices: meditation, prayer, magick, mantras?
- How does one learn to become a clairvoyant? Is it even possilbe to learn?
- How to learn pyrokinesis: Please include psychokinesis and any activities to help me learn it.?
- I want to learn magick(not magiic tricks)real magick?
- I want to learn real magick, no BS no tricks I'm talking the real deal. Who can/will help me?
- I want to learn Telekinesis,cryokinesis,Pyrokinesis and White Magick?
- I would like to learn magick(not magic tricks)?
- Is Magick a natural ability or is it something you learn?
- Is there anyone here willing to help me learn magick?
- what book would you recommend for some who wants to learn how to use magick?
- What is dark magick? What do you think of it. People who work with magick with magick ONLY?
- What is the difference between Santeria, White Magick, Green Magick, Red Magick?
- what kind of magick should i learn?