I've wanted to be a werewolf since early childhood. Is there any way I can do this without getting bitten?
September 12, 2010 at 11:01 am #19497
September 12, 2010 at 11:31 am #343663September 12, 2010 at 11:43 am #343661September 12, 2010 at 12:48 pm #343643September 12, 2010 at 1:30 pm #343630::
You want to be a werewolf but you’re afraid of the pain that comes from being bitten?
What about the pain of being transformed? Are you nuts? Even if you could become one, can you imagine how much it would hurt to have your bones reshape themselves, your facial structure changing drastically, your nails forming claws, and big nasty hairs growing all over your body?
For someone who’s not big on pain, you might want to rethink becoming a werewolf, dude. >_>September 12, 2010 at 1:43 pm #343624September 12, 2010 at 2:20 pm #343606September 12, 2010 at 2:32 pm #343602September 12, 2010 at 2:41 pm #343598September 12, 2010 at 3:38 pm #343582September 12, 2010 at 3:58 pm #343577September 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm #343567::
” Being bit does not always work, know that now. Unlike rabies, lycanthropy is passed through blood, not saliva. So, if you get attacked, chance are… wells, chances are you’ll die. But if you don’t, you probably struggled a lot during the process. That will tear a the gums of the wolf most likely, and get it’s blood into your wound. One drop will do it. Also, you could drink the blood of an infected person, or inject it. Or, unprotected sex. Lycanthropy is a lot like AIDs, blood passing. You can’t realllly be born with lycanthropy… if your mom was a wolf when she gave birth to you, you’ll probably get infected through the birthing process. You won’t show symptoms until puberty. If your dad is a wolf, and gets your mom pregnant with you, you’ll have a wolf blood line. You will show symptoms around four or five, sometimes earlier. You’ll never change though. You may change mentally, but no physical change. You can’t catch lycanthropy through misquotos like a lot think. The virus needs a host, a warm and strong body. A cat could carry it, or a dog, or a human. A rat? Not likely, but it’s possible. A bug? It’ll die within an hour or so. It’s needs to be warm to stay alive. And now, could a regular dog who has it turn into a wolf? No. They’re just carriers, like monkeys and pigs in Ebola. They don’t show symptoms, but they carry it, and we are the ones affected by it. ”
Welcome to the Night (;February 4, 2011 at 8:49 am #274144::
Okay to those who say science and biology says werewolf’s are unreal since the shifting cannot be, are unfortanly wrong. Biologically it is very well possible as it is a virus and a virus has the power to alter the human DNA look at lepra, those with hairy faces. Oh and science, proved that werewolves are real but only on one small thing wich is the soul of one. Welcome to reality folks, get your facts right if you want to discussFebruary 13, 2011 at 2:11 pm #269489::
If you contract lycanthropy you can shift both physically and mentally. Lycanthropy is a virus that affects the bones, muscles, and nerves of the human host. The disease makes your bones like clay in a way that they are like normal bones when not shifting but when your blood is racing in transformation the extra water in the bones will make them mallible like clay. when this happens your brain sends off horomones that shape the bones like the looke like in a human, one that just wants the tail, ears, claws, and eyes like a wolf, to the anthromorphic wolf stage, to the wolf stage your bones harden as the water is taken away and given to other bones. Your muscles become more tangible able to take on the strain of the transformation. While you would normally be in pain during the shift your nerves go inactive and replicate heightening your senses and letting absolutely no pain get to the brain.September 16, 2011 at 1:31 pm #261728September 24, 2011 at 10:40 pm #261711September 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm #261710September 24, 2011 at 10:51 pm #261709September 24, 2011 at 10:53 pm #261708September 24, 2011 at 11:06 pm #261707::
Hey firestar I am a werewolf too but u don’t have to be born on like I got all my powers when I was about 10 and I turned my friend into but u can turn into one first one is that u can get bitten and u can get cratched but really hard which is painfull but it doesn’t hurt as much as as getting bitten but ya and how long ago did u turn in a werewolf because if u werena werewolf when u were born the ur mom would have been is bad pain if is still injured or is died so how long ago did u become a werewolfSeptember 24, 2011 at 11:09 pm #261706
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- "THIRD EYE"when will my third eye/6 chakra be open ive been feeling pressure at the right side of my fore head?
- Can Hypnosis correct a negative pattern of behaviour learned during childhood?
- Can people who believe fathom the idea of doing good without any reward and without any God or karma?
- Can you have source without the energy of source, love without passion or passion without love?
- Halloween costume ideas? I thought of a voodoo doll but ive nota clue what to do costume wise…?
- how can i astral travel without getting stuck in lower negative plane?
- I have alot of negative energy..i know its demons, ive seen ghosts and told the future .help me please?
- i meditate and ive done past life regression ,ive met my spirit guide are there other thing similar possible ?
- is it called cannibalism when a human witch eats another human? or when a werewolf eats other people?
- ive been a baptist all my life but recently ive been engaged to be married with my broad shes native.?
- Ive been looking into Taoism, any 1 know whats its philosophy is about the very start of the world?
- ive been trying to astral project for awhile, still cant do it?
- ive been trying to astral travel and i cant?
- Ive just taken a distance learning course in telepathy, i think it works?
- ive started using witchcraft and wicca and im lookin for a friend to study with in cornwall or surrounding are?
- So, if matter and energy cannot exist without a creator, why would god exist without a creator?
- Spiritually speaking:What is an incubus and a succubus? Ive heard these terms before.?
- WEREWOLF: Anyone know the difference between a cursed werewolf, a magick, and a spiritual werewolf?
- What is a a tachyon ive heard that people can use it for space travel?
- Why Albert Einstein had said " Science without Religion is Lame and Religion without Science is Blind ?