Is psychic power a God's gift? If so, why can't I ask for their help?

Forums Forum Is psychic power a God's gift? If so, why can't I ask for their help?

• This topic has 18 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

O.k. I have never believed in psychic power. But after my boyfriend committed suicide three months ago. As desperate as I get, I have to try everything at least once. So I went on several psychic reading. Surprisingly, all of them have been incredibly accurate.
    All the psychics told me God’s work is real, and God will help me heal.
    I have been told psychics power is God’s gift. If that is the case, why have I also been told I shouldn’t ask psychic help to contact the dead because it is an unforgiven sin.
    I am very confused.
    So is psychic power the God’s gift or what?

Is psychic power a God's gift? If so, why can't I ask for their help?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

If no one is supposed to know the future why did God have people interpid dreams of what was going to take place – to get the kings of the past to co-operate? Why would God have mosses place plegues in people to make the pharoh release his people. Why did he have mosses use what we would consider witch craft today, I love God very much! have my whole life!!! And I have asked for guidence from God and His Godly amgels and I have been given dreams during meditation, wihich i always pray before hand and have had some conformation of an event, I have had my computer by itself pop up a page with the same info as my dream, now a medium is saying in a letter everything that God has revealed, I have asked for help understanding because its hard to inturpit me dream. Now I read medums are religious and are God fearing, so I am starting to believe that God is the one that helps them to help us. But, I don’t want to offened God. people say it was the people in the past their errogence and control that put things in the bible to control us. I just know that I love God and I want a relationship with him. God is good never Evil, It says in the bible evil spirits cringe and run in the name of Jesus, So If I pray that the mediums is Godly and rebuke bad spirits in the name of Jesus and she still is there, She is of God?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.