This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

is it possible for best friends to have telepathy?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum is it possible for best friends to have telepathy?

• This topic has 24 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Me and my best friend always think alike. For example it would be silent and we would just come out singing the same verse of the same song that we haven’t heard that day. Is that weird or not?

is it possible for best friends to have telepathy?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I think me and my two friend have telepathy . Like when I ask them what i’m thinking .They always get it right. As soon as we think the same thing we all get a signal. Like lightning or thunder happens or a random sound comes from nowhere.It’s so creepy.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have had a best friend for 3 years and can safely say that he has consistently read my mind over these years. When he was away and could only write letters, I would write a random question asking about something he liked or experienced, his answer would cross in the mail. He had written it before I sent my letter with no prior communication about that question. He always mentions something that I am thinking about.I have thought about this and can not say he “knows” me because my thoughts, fantasies, cravings, and questions are so random. He always seems to know. He even knows when there is something different in my energy. Our lives are unusually parallel and many people can not say they’ve been through the same things that he has or I have in those parallels. But to say we know each other because we are close, I can’t say that. We started doing this right when we started communicating. Can someone tell me if they’ve had a strange connection like this?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Me and my best friend always think alike. Ive known her for over 6 years. When we give eachother that “look” we know exactly what we’re thinking about and we always want the same food at the same time. Like wed both have a sudden craving for chinese. We predict exactly how a situation with someone else is gunna go and it always end up that way. Its freaky but i love it!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Me and my friend Jack are telepathic. He always knows what I’m thinking and I can find out where he is when we’re together. We have a very strong bond. He can also sense when I’m sad, happy, annoyed etc..

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The same thing happens with me and my friend! It was a sunny day and all of a sudden we both said “Im in the mood for pancakes” at the EXACT SAME TIME and then lightning struck the tree right next to us and a magical portal opened up. It was next-level, glad to be able to relate to someone!

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This just goes to show you don’t have a best friend

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My best friend and I have been friends for just over a year now. Suddenly we’ve been finishing each other’s sentences and we’d randomly just be watching TV and a commercial, for instance, would come up and without a word we’d look a each other start laughing hysterically. There’s also a whole lot of other stuff that has happened but is it weird that we’re pretty much telepathic? PS my bestie is a year older than me so it’s freaky.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Me and my Best Friend are having a similar thing. One night we we’re texting and acting silly (we were tired) and I send a drawing if pizza and then I try to send a donut but she has already sent it. From pizza to donut is pretty random to do at the same exact time. So we start to draw random stuff and send at the same time and every single time we get related stuff. Example: we got a frog and a horse. Both animals. And then we both said both animals, and then we both said that we said both animals at the same time. Then she called me to sort all this out and we couldn’t stop saying the same thing at the same time. Can anyone relate to this????

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi. I met this person recently. never known her before. Never even seen or heard of her before. to some of the people who say it’s something that people get when they socialize with that person much, how come i can tell what she’s gonna tell? like we’d put messeges at the same time with the same meaning. it happens atleast 4 times a day. IDK how or why but we ended up being best friends

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This week I met someone new and we became friends and everytime someone asks us something we say the same answer with exact wording. When someone tells a joke we do the exact same laugh. And when we look at each other we say the same thing. She would sing a song and i would go meet her with the same song stuck in my head. We had some of our other friends ask us to say multi choice questions and we would have the same answers so i have been looking to find an explanation for all of this. We have only known each other for 4 days and idk what’s happening

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My friend June and I are very similar. We are both French and American,we both love Les Twins, and we are both dancers . Whenever we call each other most likely we are doing the same thing. Lately we have been feeling like we can feel each other. One day my stomach was hurting so I decided to check up on June at school and it turned out she had thrown up. Not even a few hours later I was sad but I tried to hide it and June came up to me and gave me the longest hug ever. We know exactly what the other is thinking or feeling even when we are not together. I can feel her physical pain,mental pain, and more. Especially when we are dancing

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I swear, my best friend and I have only known each other for 2 months and we have the same thing.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Me and my best freind always think so alike it’s crazy, we always wear the same shoes, always have the same thoughts, can both talk to spirits, both laugh at the same things, and I can always find her where ever she is, is this normal?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode