- This topic has 24 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by yyeluz26388943.
July 21, 2010 at 11:47 pm #12728
is it possible for best friends to have telepathy?
I have had a best friend for 3 years and can safely say that he has consistently read my mind over these years. When he was away and could only write letters, I would write a random question asking about something he liked or experienced, his answer would cross in the mail. He had written it before I sent my letter with no prior communication about that question. He always mentions something that I am thinking about.I have thought about this and can not say he “knows” me because my thoughts, fantasies, cravings, and questions are so random. He always seems to know. He even knows when there is something different in my energy. Our lives are unusually parallel and many people can not say they’ve been through the same things that he has or I have in those parallels. But to say we know each other because we are close, I can’t say that. We started doing this right when we started communicating. Can someone tell me if they’ve had a strange connection like this?::
Me and my best friend always think alike. Ive known her for over 6 years. When we give eachother that “look” we know exactly what we’re thinking about and we always want the same food at the same time. Like wed both have a sudden craving for chinese. We predict exactly how a situation with someone else is gunna go and it always end up that way. Its freaky but i love it!::
The same thing happens with me and my friend! It was a sunny day and all of a sudden we both said “Im in the mood for pancakes” at the EXACT SAME TIME and then lightning struck the tree right next to us and a magical portal opened up. It was next-level, glad to be able to relate to someone!::
My best friend and I have been friends for just over a year now. Suddenly we’ve been finishing each other’s sentences and we’d randomly just be watching TV and a commercial, for instance, would come up and without a word we’d look a each other start laughing hysterically. There’s also a whole lot of other stuff that has happened but is it weird that we’re pretty much telepathic? PS my bestie is a year older than me so it’s freaky.::
Me and my Best Friend are having a similar thing. One night we we’re texting and acting silly (we were tired) and I send a drawing if pizza and then I try to send a donut but she has already sent it. From pizza to donut is pretty random to do at the same exact time. So we start to draw random stuff and send at the same time and every single time we get related stuff. Example: we got a frog and a horse. Both animals. And then we both said both animals, and then we both said that we said both animals at the same time. Then she called me to sort all this out and we couldn’t stop saying the same thing at the same time. Can anyone relate to this????::
Hi. I met this person recently. never known her before. Never even seen or heard of her before. to some of the people who say it’s something that people get when they socialize with that person much, how come i can tell what she’s gonna tell? like we’d put messeges at the same time with the same meaning. it happens atleast 4 times a day. IDK how or why but we ended up being best friends::
This week I met someone new and we became friends and everytime someone asks us something we say the same answer with exact wording. When someone tells a joke we do the exact same laugh. And when we look at each other we say the same thing. She would sing a song and i would go meet her with the same song stuck in my head. We had some of our other friends ask us to say multi choice questions and we would have the same answers so i have been looking to find an explanation for all of this. We have only known each other for 4 days and idk what’s happening::
My friend June and I are very similar. We are both French and American,we both love Les Twins, and we are both dancers . Whenever we call each other most likely we are doing the same thing. Lately we have been feeling like we can feel each other. One day my stomach was hurting so I decided to check up on June at school and it turned out she had thrown up. Not even a few hours later I was sad but I tried to hide it and June came up to me and gave me the longest hug ever. We know exactly what the other is thinking or feeling even when we are not together. I can feel her physical pain,mental pain, and more. Especially when we are dancing
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- How do I avoid negative energy from coming into my house from friends or just friends of friends.?
- is there a possibility that we have like great friends telepathy? or somthing, like sharing brain waves?
- I'm pretty sure my friends girlfriend is a Succubus, what shall I do?
- I'm a ghost hunter and I have a third eye but it seems that only some of my friends have it what should I do?
- Am I a bad Christian for being friends with someone who is a Wiccan?
- where can i find a good carl jung personality test online to share with my friends?
- The Beatles were friends with a devil worshipper?
- Why is there bigotry in my friends Past-Lives-Regression group?
- I'm attracted to another man! Can we be still be friends or should I run?
- What types of friends are considered Negative Energy?
- Should you expend energy on anyone who drains you and is negative, even if it's family/friends?
- What gods are friends of dragons in magick sense?
- By doing meditation can we able to make friends?
- How do i get my friends involved in wicca and magick with me?
- My Wiccan friends…"Book of Shadows"—?
- is it okay to talk about your tarot card reading with friends?
- May I give a gift to all my Atheist/Pagan friends?
- How successful are psychic mediums at tracking lost friends?
- I think reincarnation is better than heaven and hell because too sit in heaven while one of your friends?
- What am I?my friends think im a vampire?