I'm a drug virgin. What are the side effects of "BOAT?"?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

A female friend of mine has changed drastically. Her skin went from smooth, to having craters and acne aplenty. She actually ran around naked one day at 3 a.m. while hugging and BITING a tree!!! I found her biting the tree yelling out, “there coming to get me!”. Later she told me that she was smoking “boat.” A friend of mine said that BOAT is a drug that is dipped in embalming fluid that slows down the bodies functions. What is it? What are its side effects?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

It’s PCP.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Thats PCP.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

That sounds more like a meth high. I have no idea what a “boat” is and I don’t care to find out.
    Meth is just a guess…it could be any number of things, including LSD and PCP. I would stay away from her in those situations and definitely stay away from drugs no matter what.
    EMT
    After doing a little bit of research, I found that it is indeed PCP. Now stay away for sure. People who are high on PCP cannot be reasoned with and have a high probability of being violent. They tend to think they are much stronger than they really are and have an unbelievably high tolerance to pain. Trust me…it’s for your own safety.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Druggies suck. They’ll pay in the end.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.