If my root chakra is weak, will this cause difficulty in relationships? Also, does sexual abuse caus...

Forums Forum If my root chakra is weak, will this cause difficulty in relationships? Also, does sexual abuse cause …?

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

I know that my root chakra is very weak, I’ve both heard this and known it. I also know that the root chakra is the one connected with self worth, love, and sexual relations on an emotional level(right?). So I was wondering will that make me have difficulty in my relationships and in trust(not friendships)? And can sexual and/ or emotional abuse cause weakness in that region? Thanks.:) Any kind of help, or advice, would be great(I’d also like to know how to strengthen said chakra)
    Wow, I didn expect to get so many answers… Lol! thank you, I might add that
    a) We’ve talked to cops(my mom and I) but he has friends in the police force
    and
    B) I have a lot of problems with my reproductive organs(I’m only 15) and I think this might have something to do with that.
    As for therapy, I’m trying that but my mom and I are almost homeless, and we certainly don’t have money for therapy lol 😛
    @Mariano: thanks, very helpful 🙂
    If you’re barely gettting into it, you’re a fast and instinctual learner… lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.