i want to get to sleep paralysis then astral projection but to do this i must stop swallowing. how do i do it?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

to enter sleep paralysis you have to be completely still and cant move a muscle. but me swallowing i think counts as moving and messes everything up. how do u get around this swallowing business. after sleep paralysis its astral projection from there, which is a beautiful thing. anwyas only answer if u know what ur talking about. 10 points going ur way if u could help me.
    hey unique mind its me kbplaya33. i was just on answers looking for suggestions on the swallowing issue. thanks for the answer tho

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

There is no recipe for sleep paralysis. Some people suffer from it, others do not. Some a lot, others a few times in their life. I suffer from it infrequently, perhaps some 20 times since around 1993.
    There is no such thing as astral projection. You’ve filled your head with nonsense without stopping to question with reasoned logic the validity of such claims. Your claim is baseless and intellectually bankrupt.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You do not cause sleep paralysis to happen to you by lying there waiting to be paralyzed or whatever. Sleep paralysis occurs when you are already sleeping and about to wake up but the brain chemicals that cause you to wake up don’t secrete in the right sequence, so part of you is semi-conscious while part of you is dreaming or hallucinating and your body is still kept motionless because the neurochemicals about that haven’t switched off yet. Astral projection episodes do not follow sleep paralysis episodes. It is more likely that you would have a lucid dream or have an experience that seemed like astral projection and then have it screw up and be seized by sleep paralysis (not a pleasant experience in the least, mind you.)
    You do not eject from your body during astral projection anyway. You can, with training, cause an electrical anomaly (a seizure, that is) in certain parts of the brain (usually the parietal lobe) that will make you have the experience of being outside your body. From there, you might trance out and have a lucid dream that seems like an out of the body experience.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You do not need sleep paralysis to astral travel! Some close, perhaps, but paralysis is not required.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

As capitalgentleman said paralysis is not required to project. Though it can be used as a gateway to the spirit realm. Astral projection can & will come about after sleep paralysis if you know what you’re doing. The best way to overcome the swallowing from my experience is with the WBTB technique. The reason being is bcuz with some versions of that technique you project so quickly after waking that you don’t have to worry about trying not to swallow for a long time.
    Attempt the WBTB technique, but instead of waiting 15mins or however long others say after you wake to attempt it, do it straight away. So many articles & books say wait a while, get up & do something than attempt it. That can work but honestly in my opinion that is a HUGE mistake. DO NOT MOVE when you wake except when you turn the alarm off (if you’re experienced with subconscious programming than no alarm is needed to wake you up). Immediately go into a deep meditative state straight away while barely even gaining lucidity after waking. Don’t think too much & just do it immediately. The idea is to be in a state where you’re still really tired but not too tired you’re going to fall asleep & fall into a dream, but not too awake where you’re too aware & fail to put the body back to sleep again. This technique can lead to sleep paralysis within mere seconds of waking.
    After waking from only a few hours your body will naturally want to go back to sleep, so let it, don’t fight it. Just hold onto your awareness as you do so. Do not think at all. That has to be the most critical point here. DO NOT THINK! As long as you refrain from thinking for a minute or so there is an extremely good chance you will fall into sleep paralysis, providing you can keep any strong emotions at bay as well. I know this from experience. You will not have to worry about the swallowing bcuz you should have to wait only minutes or even seconds until you achieve paralysis. You may not even feel the paralysis & make a smooth transition right into the etheric or astral realm.
    The critical points to remember:
    * Get yourself into a state where you’re not too tired & not too aware. Do this by sleeping say 4 hours (use the alarm, experiment with the hrs of sleep).
    * Immediately upon waking go into a deep meditative state. No movement. No thinking whatsoever. No strong emotions (fear, excitement, anxious etc).
    As long as you’ve only had a few hours sleep & you’re still tired & you immediately meditate & do not think at all, there is a good chance you will experience sleep paralysis followed by projection. Just be in a passive state of mind in the process. Don’t let anything phase you (vibrations, images, weird sounds, floating sensations etc). Be like a robot & keep the thoughts/feelings away during the process.
    Do not focus on any physical thing whatsoever- your body, your bed, your surroundings- forget them. The more conscious you are of the swallowing the more you’re going to experience it. If you’re so deep in meditation & unconcerned with the swallowing it most likely will not be a problem. I’ve noticed this recently, that the more you don’t think & the deeper you go, the swallowing no longer becomes an issue. And with the WBTB technique you can project within seconds or minutes from waking in the middle of the night, so swallowing isn’t an issue there either. Oh btw meditation will help greatly. If you don’t already do it, take it up.
    To base all your beliefs solely upon our current scientific understanding is absurd. You strictly rely on conventional science while failing to see its fundamental methodological flaws. And your ‘common sense’ is really nothing more than the result of being subjected to mental conditioning right from birth.
    Common sense is merely the deposit of prejudice laid down in the human mind before the age of 18. – Albert Einstein
    All true knowledge contradicts common sense. – Mandell Creighton

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hi, I have the exact same problem. Thanks a lot ‘A Unique Mind’ I thought about doing that but wasn’t sure the thing that sucks is I used to be able to project so easily and for some reason I started thinking about swallowing and haven’t been able to get it off my mind right when I get extremely relaxed.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Okay, Look at you. You’re saying there’s no such thing as astral projection. How can you explain that? You probably never experienced it yourself. And there’s no need for such a rude comment, as one never meant to fight you in the first place. You really are a cranky hominid.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.