This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.?

• This topic has 220 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.

I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Gooday i have only recently had my first spell cast on me by a witch,that opens my eyes to the possibilitys of this amazing age old tradition It left me sitting in a semi transe for 2 hours,an she conducted this from 300km away with a picture of me,well i had to do some reading myself so i spose we both conducted it
    Anyway as a child i had very vivid dreams an often woke up screaming that me parents put down as being night terrors,but wat ive deciphered from these dreams is wat i was actialy seeing was a parrell universe or another dimension or even earths future,well as i maturered into early adulthood these wierd dreams turned into forsight or phycic ability to see future events,as wat i was dreaming one ta two weeks later,turned into reality,from death to winnings to finding a woman,it was like i could predict the future but didnt know exactly how to use this gift,then the black siloete appered wen wide awax one night an glided from one side of me loungroom to the other,then dissapered,i beleive i unintensionaly invited this entity in for i was thinking the most evilised,sadistic,hate feulled rage towards a foe of mine wen it appered,after this dark shadow appered to me one of me mates died in the room behind the wall where it vanishe,another time i woke up screaming an tjere was the ugliest looking watever the hell it was hovering above me an it felt like it was drawing my inner self or soul out of me,i roared an kicking straight up into it an it dissapered,at other times ive woken up from some sort of a trance state in the middle of the night an not knowing wat fuk i was doin there as last thing i knew i went ta bed an slept,also dead relatives have appered to me in dreams with warnings about future events,the ones that were happy with me that is,some mustnt of approved ofmy lifeatyle an terrorised me in dream,but bak to this black siloete,it was huge an had no arms or legs,just like a body that was about three foot wide,eight foot tall,an a oha head about the size of two motorcycle helmets,then bang,just like that after moving out of that house an interstate,it all stopped,till only just recently,14 years later to be exact,no word of a lie,got no reason ta bullshit,an i consider meself of logical,sound mind lol Sceptics would day im mad,well fuk em,but this time there was no dreams of predictions,all i dreampt anout was this black figure flying at me an me punching it aeay,still resisting which now i wish i didnt,wll after this happening twice people started giving me things,lots of things,money,cars,cds,expensive clotheing,the list goes on an on,this went on fa six momonths,an tripped me out big time,i couldnt understand why it was happening,then one night wen i got home on foot,there was this shadow figure again sta hovering on the spot in middle of street,i sat on me front verandah watching it fa bout 5 minutes an then it vanished,i beleive it wanted me but for some readon didnt take me,like not my time or my inner being was to strong,or its deed was don,as now the gifts have stopped an ive startex dreaminh again about possible future events,well so far another three have come true,now wat i wana know is wat the fuk is goin on an is it freind or foe,as i beleive with good comes bad an viser verser,i also wish to master these phycic abilities that runs in the family,as my mother grandmother an cousin hav experienced similar predictions or forsight or watever fuk it i,i also intend on becoming a fully fledged warlock,an master all the wisdom,knowledge an abilitys that come with it,so any advice an guidence would be greatly appreciated,i honestly beleive an feel im on this earth for a specific purpose,an thhese experiences are the make up of wats to com
    thanks a

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

No. What people don’t understand is that witchcraft today is a religion in its own respect. To be a warlock or a witch you must become one of the religious beliefs. Also, a warlock is not a position you can just put yourself in. It is a highly respected term. A warlock is one who protects and watches over the world. You can’t just choose to do that.
    NOTE: Don’t confuse witchcraft with the media perversion. Witchcraft is not an evil thing. Those who believe in its forces don’t even believe in a devil (mostly). Many are also against things such as animal testing and work to rid of it. And also, don’t look at witchcraft as a magical “thing.” It isn’t. Magic may not even actually be real.
    If you have any more questions email me at (monico1478@gmail.com). And I’m not a pagan nor do I study witchcraft. I do, though, have a very thorough understanding of religions. So, really you can email me on any religion if you have any questions.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Really Kennedy901,
    I would love to learn more from you and your friend.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

wow you guys are retarded. this isn’t how you become a warlock.
    First you must drink the blood of seven goats.
    Then you must eat the hearts of your enemies.
    After this you must practice your concentration inside a pentagram.
    Then your spells will begin to work.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

you are a moron

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Why no Chritian answers? Granted the majority of Christians disdain from witchcraft, but this isn’t true for all of us. If you want to be a real poweful warlock you’ll have to set aside any misguided socially embedded prejudices about people or groups of people and observe the reality of the world. If you can’t do that you’ll only be dabbling in the occult.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Yes, you can. However many Christians use a translation of the Bible that mistranlates a word in the OT for poison as witchcraft, and therefore there aren’t many of us. Albeit to be a proper Christian warlock you will need to devote serious study a minimum of three years of good study on the Kaballa, because it is the system of occult knowledge that parallels Christian correspondences. If you can find a real kabbalist or Rabbi that uses this system even better. If you are a Christian and you just think also being a warlock is a neat idea, then you ought to abstain from seeking out to be a waflock. Yahweh really is indifferent between the method we use to seek Him, but humans have muddled this. Yahweh certainly was not displeased with the method used by the magi to seek out the baby Jesus (namely divination). I am a Christian warlock, now. But I don’t talk about my spells with those who are remains in socially misguided misinterpretations of the Bible and no understanding of Judaism. In short, don’t become a Christian warlock because it sounds like a neat idea, it’s a way to connect deeply into the heart of Yahweh and learn how your will and his will can become compatible.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

There may be a number of reasons your friend stopped. It could be personal. You may have to settle on teaching yourself until a better teacher than your friend comes along.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

i would like to become a warlock but how do i get spell books and stuff.how do i translate forein langueges?can someone fill me in?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The real Warlock knows that the worst curse of all is believing you are cursed.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Not ‘magic’ by those definitions, true, but I use those terms for laypeople, because Warlocks use so many different occult practices, the term ‘magic’ or even ‘occult’ simplifies that with a term they are more likely to understand, although occult still carries a negative conotation, Warlocks would be likely to introduce that word in terms of knowledge.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Magic council? Seriously?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Right. Historical Warlocks include king Solomon, Plato, Aristotle each of which are unrelated. I mention them merely for the sake of argument. They may not have used a varient of the “waerelochi” themselves but at least in king Solomon’s case similar words were used about him.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That’s fine if you live amongst the bushwack people in Africa, but real Warlocks from a historical perspective were mostly philosophers of some sort who believed in the unseen abilities of Reason and Logic And also developed formal structurea for acquiring hidden, I.e. Occult, understandings.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

if you want to learn anything you need to invest time into it. The life of a Warlock is a life of learning.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The problem with that line of reasoning is that you know where to look for a good master. This is not the approach experienced warlocks would have given. Experienced Warlocks would have said “seek out your own understanding, first. And then perhaps later someone will come to guide you the rest of the way.” or something like that. “Find yourself, first.”

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

There really isn’t such a thing as a Master, just people who have been warlocks longer and are more experienced. Visit my website, still in production, its a work in progress, but it might help you get a start.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Go ahead and do that. How many fantasy books are you reading, right now?

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

True. But Traitor against what or whom exactly? Think about it.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 192 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode