I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

I want to become a real life warlock, what do I do? and please, no christians answer this.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 220 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Buy a book and start reading?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Really, the ignorance in all these replies is astounding. There is more than one definition to the work/title “warlock.” If you are going to try to sound smart, then use the appropriate definition pertaining to the matter at hand.
    My friend, I am a born again Christian but my best friend is a warlock. All these who say that spells are bogus, must not understand that even in the Bible, witchcraft is recognized as a means to an end.
    I, myself, will not discredit and religious belief, practice, or way of life and approach all with an open mind. I have asked my friend what his advice would be, and this was his response:
    Find a very good master and become an apprentice.
    I do not know how to connect you with the right people, but that is the best I can do for now.

Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Start playing D&D

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Please consult your local dictionary for the definition of the term “snicker.”
    You don’t just “become a real life warlock,” sorry.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

stop watching harry potter and find a real job.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

A warlock?
    Play World of Warcraft.
    Hardly any self respecting pagan uses the term Warlock.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You obviously don’t actually know what a warlock is. Do some research first and then get back to us.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

move to Haiti. They are huge on evil spirits, voodoo and other spiritual things of that sort.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

um, start with the basic spells in the first hp book, and gradually advance to the 7th!
    lol 😉

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Why don’t you want Christians to answer this? Are you feeling guilty? Could it be that your conscience is telling you to go a different direction?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

There’s no such thing as spells or anything of the sort, and it’s deeply disturbing that adults in this world actually believe such things in this day and age.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Stick your head in a box and spin around three time while at the same time chaqnting these words….
    Iamamoron Iamamoron Iamamoron!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Be careful what you want to be. A warlock can mean “betrayer” to some people. Do some reading!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

So, you want to be a traitor to your clan(that’ s what Warlock means, by the way)? The first thing to do is RESEARCH( which it appears you haven’t)! Crack open a few books on Alternate Religions as a start. Don’t expect ‘miracles’ overnight. This is more than just Hocus-Pocus. Listen to your Dr. Lao.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I voted “present”
    XD

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

simple, just betray your country, and other persons in your life such as your friends! still don’t get it? Warlock means Traitor, or Betrayer!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

i don’t believe in witchcraft or locks…even witches…..so you want to be a warlock…i cant tell you how to be a lock….to me it is just myth and legend like the ferry dragons unicorn…..my advice to you….turn away from your wicked thoughts….and don’t think of it again…yes….all things like this thought about or practiced seems exciting….but in a long run you get more trouble than you bargained for….like your soul going to hell and burning for eternity….i love my lord jesus…heed the warning for you have been told….it is none of my concern…i dlivered the message…now you are in your own hands. that is all…good luck and remember….THINK TWICE……

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

what does lamamoron mean

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

there are no warlocks in harry potter

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.