I am a negative person, and wise quotes say we should always avoid negative people n energy.?

Forums Forum I am a negative person, and wise quotes say we should always avoid negative people n energy.?

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Hi, we always hear this wise statement that we should try to avoid negative people and negative energy, in our pursue for happiness, optimism and to preserve our sanity. For, an instance, I for one somehow am having some sort of personality disorder for this past 2 yrs. I can’t really have proper eye contact with people, have terrible social anxiety, sometimes I laugh or smile when I should not be, sometimes i just cant stop frowning, and my face is ever so gloomy, miserable, negative(most of the times actually), my speech is not clear and my pronunciation is not good also and this makes me self-conscious. Sometimes, my mind is just so tight and most of the times I occupy my mind thinking and thinking, eg about guys i get attracted to and imagining myself in a way I like although I do know very well this is all not going to get me anywhere. I really do not know who is the real me and I am not able to really identify myself. Sometimes, I actually love attention too from the opposite sex. I like to act stupid(actually i really do feel stupid, so i also act stupid maybe, as to avoid being looked down!!? hehe im not sure). I just cant get guys out of my mind, I just think of guys, guys n guys, n also imagine myself looking attractive, sweet n beautiful n im someone with brains too and that guys get attracted to me. All this are always in my mind like 24/7 sometimes. However, i am actually a quiet person by nature from young(also due to my insecurities). I can feel that i can really drain people’s energy out sometimes for eg in a lecture theatre or in crowds, my eye contact is weird and my facial expressions is funny, i look pathetic, gloomy etc. So, I usually just prefer to stay at home too as i am afraid i am going to seem perverted and expose more of myself. I really do not know what disorder i am having? do you have an idea what personality disorder i am having? Also, what I am doing is correct right…i mean i ought to just stay at home n study and dont attend most of the fuctions/parties here in university as i am a negative person with a negative face and a perverted eye contact and with an attention-seeking behaviour. So, i ought to avoid people and improve myself before i come out in public again as i would only make them to think i suck, im disgusting (i always like n want to be liked by all), and that i am a waste of space with negative energy travelling around? Is that so? Thank u vary much
    Ps: pls help me, i really need your help and answers……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.