How long does it usually take for a spell to start working if an actuall witch is doing the work?

Forums Forum How long does it usually take for a spell to start working if an actuall witch is doing the work?

• This topic has 41 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Say I want an actual witch to cast the spells to get my ex girlfriend and her family and friends to forget the bad things in my past, and to get me and her back together. Can it be done and if so how long should it take?

How long does it usually take for a spell to start working if an actuall witch is doing the work?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

How much did they charge you

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Can you help me to bring back my husband

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

My life is full of so much happiness because i now expecting a child that will call me mother. I got married six years ago and i have no child of my own. I became a laughing stock, the worst part of it all was my husband parent called me a barren , my husband who loved me became so wicked and behaved strange . I was so sad , i visited a doctor and the doctor told me that i cannot give birth to a child again, everything was now becoming very critical . I was seriously thinking of hanging myself and just die because i had no choice. My husband started going out with his secretary at work and these left me with no option than to leave his house because he don’t allow me to sleep in our matrimonial bed. I went to leave with a college old friend . During September when i was in a train to see my parent, an old friend who knew my situation told me about the good work of the temple of permanent healing and how he helped her also . I thought of it for days so i decided to contact him through email and phone calls . He told me that the secretary of my husband was using a spell on my husband and my womb. He destroyed the spell and told me that my husband will come back to me within 48 hours . it surprised me when my husband came to meet me and begged for my return. I came home back to him . The doctor confirmed on the 13th day of November that i am pregnant. I have never seen a man as strong as this priest and i know that so many people have similar problems like mine. It is advisable for anyone to contact the good priest

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.