June 3, 2010 at 11:30 am #6266
June 3, 2010 at 12:15 pm #406538June 3, 2010 at 1:11 pm #406483::
Hitler was a Xian. He publicly affirmed his belief in this faith over and over again. He even specified which part of the Xian bible reinforced his hatred for Jews.
In terms of any Occult practises he may have been involved with; I imagine he was simply trying to cover all the bases in his bid to dominate the world, and if he thought some Occult customs would help, he would probably have looked into them.
http://www.nizkor.comJune 3, 2010 at 2:07 pm #406429June 3, 2010 at 2:23 pm #406417::
I can certainly understand why people would rather believe that Hitler was a warped minded xian on a mission from God to perfect humanity, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. He did believe in the Bible to the fullest extent, and was especially fond of the book of Revelation. That is because he was told by a German politician – turned writer – that he (Hitler) was the ant-christ. This German’s name was Dietrich Echart a self-proclaimed Satanist. They met at a Nazi gathering in 1919, and Echart had an immediate fondness for Hitler. They became friends, and later Echart was regarded as Hitlers mentor.
With such power comes sacrifice, and sacrifice he did to the fullest degree. Hitler worshipped a German Mythological god named Wodan( Norse name Odin) who’s symbol was a circle with a cross in the middle. What a clever alteration of this pagan symbol known as the Swastika today.
Wodan is known to many as Satan himself. I have researched this, and this god does fit the criteria. So if Satan wants to ensure victory in the end days, then the Jewish race must be completely wiped out. They are, of course, God’s chosen people. It is promised that they will be converted to Christianity and are God’s elect. The Aryan race is none other than the Germanic and/or Norse gods who lived on the island known as Atlantis. They are indeed beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes. R U with me?
When Hitler knew he was going to be killed by the Russians, he devised a plan to ensure he held on to the title given to him by Echart. He needed three people to sacrifice to his god in order to be reincarnated as the anti-christ. (Hitler, Ava and her unborn child) Ava was pregnant when they did this. They died on April 30th a pagan holiday commemorating guess who? Odin!!! This has been a festival since the 700’s. Pretty wild, huh?March 4, 2011 at 4:09 pm #266307::
hi liked your account, august kubizeck tells of hitlers obsession with the ocult and its reading also erik jan hanusson was a jew who helped hitler speak and is his last dieing letter (hanusson) states hitler believes this stuff, which he meant as the ocult and destiny, such as the spear of destiny he held and has gone missing since 45, as carbon dating has proved the one in czech republic is a replica. can you tell please what book the ayran race people hitler may have read, i heard it on a documantary , 1800’s time about the alien race who founded the the master race, its my belief that hitler saw egyptians as these gods, as many today say egyptians had help or found alien technology, jews in the bible overthrow these gods, so i feel he hates them for this, also he is orginal name for his grandmother was jewish so this after the death of his mother left he angry perhaps due to jewish people helping other jews in financial hardship and business dealings he didnt feel maybe they helped. just wanted to ask for advice on this book thow cheersJuly 13, 2011 at 8:27 am #262321July 28, 2011 at 12:22 pm #262259
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- According to reincarnation beliefs, how does one work his way up as an animal?
- Do you believe Plato was less intelligent than Socrates or even Aristotle for his idealistic beliefs?
- does doing astral projection make all the belief systems stupid because they are beliefs?
- Fellow pagans, how important are your beliefs in your life?Also, how should I tell new people about my beliefs?
- How can a person reprogram his subconscious mind with a new belief system?
- How does belief in tachyons differ in kind from belief in God?
- How was reincarnation understood in the context of Christian belief, before the church disavowed such belief?
- If a person doesn't want to discuss his beliefs or have them challenged, is it okay to do so anyway?
- In World of Warcraft, what race/class combo would Jesus be? What about his professions?
- Is it a fact that Mary the Mother of God in the Christian belief is actually based on earlier pagan beliefs?
- Is the belief in reincarnation the most common human belief second only to belief in Deity?
- Is there a way that the belief of chakra can coexist with the beliefs of Christianity?
- Isnt the Norse belief of Ascension and Valhalla better than the Christian belief of Heaven and Hell?
- There seems to be a race, one of spiritual enlightenment, and one of self destruction, how can we survive?
- What are some common Wicca beliefs for the beginning of the human race?
- What are the Jewish beliefs related to resurrection and reincarnation? How do Christian beliefs differ?
- What is the core belief of 'Thelema Tradition' and do you unknowingly practice it?
- What race has better strength and health in the game world of warcraft, a shaman or a death knight?
- What Race, Country, Belief, Nation, came up with Astrology?
- What were Albert Einstein's view on God or a belief in a higher being in general, his view on religion ?