December 12, 2011 at 5:35 am #43153::
I’ve heard that blue Kyanite is the best crystal for this. Is that true or can you tell me a better crystal to achieve this?
Jed – I mean this in the nicest possible way…. If you don’t have a clue what the answer to a question is, then don’t answer it because your info is not helpful. I happen to believe in God, but also believe that there is much more to life than we understand. Also, that he gave us tools to help us learn, if we choose to use them.
I don’t need to know what a pastor has said to you… I’ve heard it all already.
December 12, 2011 at 5:38 am #259328December 12, 2011 at 6:16 am #259324::
Most of the crystal do have power. People who claim that god gives them power or crystals have no power are ignorant and they lack so much of knowledge, so based bibles readers they don’t even know what they talk about at all. anyways most of the crystals can be used for many purposes but to remember dreams and receiving messages, i usually use Amethyst.December 12, 2011 at 6:33 am #259321::
Sorry, I’m with Jed on this one. If there were memory enhancing properties in crystals don’t you think medical doctors (MD’s) would be using them in the treatment of Alzheimer’s patients? Why not try magnets as well? I’ve been told they also have healing properties… but only if you face north. I’m a retired research scientist, engineer and physicist. If there were any such properties in crystals I would know of them.December 12, 2011 at 7:00 am #259316::
Kyanite is a really kick a** stone! 🙂
But a couple of alternatives are amethyst and quartz. Put it in your pillow case to make sure it stays under your head.
I have never read this in a book before but bloodstone used to make me remember my dreams. I used to keep a strand of beads under my pillow. I am not sure why, since that is not it’s purpose.
Also, if you can get your hands on a herkimer diamond, those are also good for dreaming.
Oh yeah, and Celestite is good for this as well…but more so for pleasant dreams and peaceful sleep…and Angelic healing while you sleep.December 12, 2011 at 7:41 am #259311::
Different crystals do different thing in dream, below is a list.
Stress Release and Insomnia: Amethyst is an excellent stone for relieving the stress of the day. A relaxing crystal, it also helps with insomnia and headaches. Take a glove and place it over your left “receiving” hand before retiring to bed. Slip a small amethyst crystal into the glove. You will be able to get a good night’s rest, release stress, and your dreams may become more uniform, thus allowing you to remember them more easily. Once you become more comfortable with dreaming with amethyst, you may want to tape one to your third eye before sleeping and create some real magic!
Love And Romance: Rose quartz and Jade are good crystals/stones for dreams where love is the issue at hand. Place either crystal (or both) under your pillow. I find it best to actually slip the stone into the pillow case. If it gets lost during the night, don’t worry; it simply means you no longer need the benefits of those particular crystals. The energies of these stones are soft and may bring forth dreams that are loving and filled with positive vibrations.
Problem Solving: Clear quartz is the best for issues one needs to work through while sleeping. Program a clear quartz point with the issue on your mind and with the express request to solve your issue via your dreams (see my previous article on Crystal Awareness for how to program). You will find that when you awake you will be more focused, grounded, and clear on your issue.
Money and Prosperity: Citrine is an excellent crystal for bringing about wealth in body, mind and spirit. Known as the merchant stone, it manages to attract abundance in ways that fortify balance, whether that balance is sought in the home, the bank account, the body, spirit, or the mind. Intent is important, as is your faith that God and the Universe will provide for your needs. Citrine is also helpful in cleansing the chakras (energy fields) of the body. You will find yourself awakening refreshed after using Citrine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Are subliminal messages really effective?
- Are swarovski crystals as good as real crystals for healing properties ?
- Did you know that there are hidden messages in the bible? Astrology signs and Astronomy?
- Dreams – do dreams come true or do they always remain a figment of the subconscious imagination ?
- Have you tried "scrying" [any results] OR recording [EVP's] messages from beyond?
- How can you physically tell if you are really receiving Reiki energy?
- How do you know when you are receiving a message through telepathy?
- is anybody here into the chakras and healing crystals if so can you give me any tips on using crystals?
- Is it a professional thing for a tarot reader to say that i am going to live a long life, receiving injury aft?
- Is reincarnation real? I once saw a documentary of people remembering their previous life!?
- Many believe that minerals and crystals have powers of healing. Do you know what healing properties amber has?
- messages from the dead?
- My dreams are haunted by someone from my past. How can I kick him out of my dreams?
- Subliminal messages and hypnosis through telepathy?
- what are subliminal messages and optical illusions if you had to write them down?
- What are the best healing crystals and gemstones that every practitioner of this healing art should have?
- what do you think of the theory that all near death experiences, are remembering the birth experience?
- What's your preferred vehicle of transmission in giving or receiving information?
- Why am I not receiving guidance from my subconscious mind?
- ZetaTalk: on Misinterpreted Messages..most beautifully truthful is it not?