Have you ever met someone you know in an astral travel?

Forums Forum Have you ever met someone you know in an astral travel?

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Ive heard that you can set the intent to meet a person you know in your dream plane. Have you ever done this? Does the other person really have the same dream? Can you met someone you dont know?

Have you ever met someone you know in an astral travel?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Oh my god I had the same dream! Same story, almost, my friend died last year on a car accident and like a month later of really suffering and feeling guilty for not seeing him often even though he lived in the same city now and used to live far I dreamt that he was flying a little airplane and I was with some friend at my backyard, he came down and got out, walked to us, I was in shock and told him “we thought you were dead!” He said no no, I said “so you’ve just been flying all this time, I miss you” and he said “I’m ok, I’m fine and I miss you too, I’m not dead, I just don’t live here anymore” and hugged me like we used to everytime we saw each other but this hug was longer and tighter then I woke up very calmed and this dream helped me accept this tragedy, talking about it makes me cry, and I always wondered if it was a real visit or just a dream my brain created to make peace with it because my sisters dad visits her in her and my moms dreams often and think maybe that is how he looks over them or maybw htey are just dreams but the similarities of your and my dream make me feel it was real and that’s how they say goodbye to us? I don’t know, I keep wishing for one more hug, the 24th will be a year of his death, I’m sorry for your loss and I’m sure she was amazing and I hope they are having a ton of fun up there, maybe even be friends and we’ll join them later

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.