HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH APPLYING THE SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES IN "THE SECRET"?

Forums Forum HAS ANYONE HAD SUCCESS WITH APPLYING THE SPIRITUAL PRINCIPLES IN "THE SECRET"?

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

I’m having SEVERE financial difficulty right now despite being a published author and having other professional accomplishments. I’m intelligent, dedicated, and keep trying, trying, trying.
    I became interested in spirituality over the past 2 years, but now I wonder if praying, meditating, positive visualization, and positive affirmations really mean anything because what if there is no higher power? What if there is no God? No guardian angels or spirit guides to hear our prayers and help us when we need it… and when we are helping ourselves (God supposedly helps those who help themselves)?
    I have the book “THE SECRET,” and I have tried to follow its guidelines regarding the laws of attraction: what we think, we manifest. That hasn’t worked at all in a positive sense.
    Is there anyone out there who has actually had success in applying the principles in “THE SECRET?” I don’t need to hear from atheists and nay-sayers who say “THE SECRET” is bunk or phony. I would like to hear from real, true people who have had positive, perhaps amazing results in following the guidelines in “THE SECRET.”
    Did any of you visualize something positive that you wanted, and it actually came true? If so, how did you achieve it? How do you think it worked?
    I was laid off my radio job last September after working there for over 7 years. A woman I befriended there wasn’t laid off, but was experiencing financial difficulties. She said that she asked God for help with specific things, and she got everything she asked for: a full-time radio shift instead of part-time on the weekends; a horse that she could ride; a car she liked and could afford to buy.
    I don’t know why nothing is working for me. HELP!!!!!! I’m nearing the end… the real end.
    Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.