Extremely rude co-worker. You gotta read this one!?

Forums Forum Extremely rude co-worker. You gotta read this one!?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

I just started a new job a few weeks ago and really like the atmosphere. It’s the kind of place where people walk by and say hi to you, even though they don’t know you.
    Needless to say, I had to pee really bad so I went to the bathroom and the only stall open was the handicapped stall all the way at the end. I also had an unfortunate run-in with aunt flo so I’m just gonna say it took a good ten minutes to get myself back together after that. But it was obvious that somebody had taken a crap in that stall right before i got in there. I figured…screw it, I have to go and clean myself up so I’m just going to fight the urge to hurl as much as I can.
    I get out of the bathroom and realize that my phone is missing. So I turn in the opposite direction to go searching for it in the cafeteria where I was before this little incident, and there is this lady standing by the door waiting for me to turn around. She goes “Are you going in the opposite direction?” and I’m just like yeah, whatever. and she goes “Now i see why”
    She blamed me for crapping in the bathroom! First of all, it wasn’t me. But that’s not what infuriated me the most. It was the fact that she actually had the balls to say something about it! I heard her in the bathroom while I was in there and then she must have went back in afterwards (probably to see who had crapped, even though she was a little too late for that). The thing that makes me mad the most is that she actually stood there and waited for me to turn around so that she could say something rude, then she walked into the bathroom.
    Now, I don’t understand how you could say that to somebody. Isn’t that what a bathroom is for? I would NEVER try to embarrass somebody like that. Ugh, now she’s going to go around and tell everybody that I crapped in the bathroom. This woman is older too..like in her late 30’s early 40’s..and I’m 22. I’m way younger and I’d never act like that.
    Has anybody ever had a rude co-worker like this before? I don’t know what I’m going to do when I have to pass her in the hallway. Nasty hag.
    And no, she wasn’t joking. She said it in a cocky manner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.