Does this theory explain the possibility of Reincarnation?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Think about it, death is part of nature, everthing in nature goes in cycles.The seasons change,night turns to day,day turns to night, the earth keeps going in circles, the weather goes in cycles, time goes in cycles; even the trees lose there leafs then get them back.So wouldnt it make sense that when someone dies they get born again has part of nature?Why would death not turn to life again?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

because we have a soul

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

don’t limit your question to the mundane existence we experience on this earth. You need to expand it out to the solar system, galaxy, universe.
    Now does it still apply?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

No. In death the atoms and molecules that make up our body return to world to be made into something else.
    Like, there’s a chance the water molecules in your cup were the same ones that were in Abraham Lincoln’s coffee.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

What happens when that same tree dies, and is cut down for firewood?
    But seriously, its possible that when i die, my body well be burned and my ashes go bye bye, that some of the atoms and what not that used to be me, will go into the ground and help build up a new forest. But i well not know i am a tree.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You are totally right. In nature and in universe there is never anything dead, but changes its way of life, e.g. with or without body.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

That’s one explanation. However, it doesn’t prove anything. A lot of people believe in reincarnation, and a lot of people don’t. You have to believe in the existence of a soul for the concept of reincarnation to make any sense at all, and not everybody does.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

That indeed is part of the argument for reincarnation. Nature is replete with cycles and patterns .There is no reason to think that the patterns of the natural world, also extend into the metaphysical, or spiritual realm. Reincarnation makes a lot better sense than the “one life to live philosophy in western religions, and atheist/agnostic philosophy.
    Other arguments for Reincarnation, include the fact that ppl are not born with equal opportunities, a deaf-blind-retard can not have a full life,or be responsible for his actions. Past actions may determine your place in this life, and present actions determine the next one. Ppl in bad circumstances will have a chance at a better life next time.
    Also there is anecdotal evidence,some of it well researched, to suggest that at least some ppl have lived before.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Your body recycles so on a long enough time line reincarnation is logically possible. However i don’t think that is how people view it, reincarnation is more about your soul/essence passing on into a new life – which is how the spiritual theory of having past lives exists.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You’re right. If you take a step back and see life as a constant renewal in terms of constantly renewing itself by means of the need to survive and the desire to procreate, and to create new generations of life… there is a reason for this: reincarnation. There is no other reason we are hardwired to survive and to mate, except to continue existence, which includes our own future lives.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Of course, it makes logical sense. The essence of who and what we are does not die but just changes. We were not nonexistent before our physical birth on earth. We are all part of something greater and have connections we are not aware of.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.