November 13, 2011 at 12:40 am #42716
November 13, 2011 at 1:23 am #260974November 13, 2011 at 1:26 am #260973November 13, 2011 at 2:18 am #260972::
I’ve been indulging in the herb for many years now.It has helped me overcome aspects of my disability of PTSD.I think it should be decriminalized and made accessible to the adult population.
In my opinion alcohol creates more problems as a whole for society than cannabis.
However the people behind the whole charade of materialistic capitalist society prefer the masses to be wage slaves with their outlet for fun being the ability to drink alcohol to excess.
Unlike cannabis alcohol keeps people stupefied and docile.If pot were allowed people in my opinion would think more about the illusion that they face in their life’s.I don’t know much about the pineal gland except there was a though at one time that the soul was located within the gland.The argument about cannabis being a gateway drug is unfounded.That’s like saying alcohol can turn you into a violent person with only prison to look forward to and we all agree that many incidents of violence involve alcohol abuse as opposed to cannabis smoking.November 13, 2011 at 2:56 am #260971::
“The pineal gland is the key to psychedelic enlightenment.
The pineal gland, located in the centre of the brain, is about a quarter of an inch in size, reddish-gray, and weighs about one-tenth of a gram. Unlike other parts of the brain which come in pairs, the pineal gland is singular. Its location in the center of the brain and presence in other species indicates it is an older part of humanity’s evolutionary brain system.
The pineal gland is present in all lower vertebrae. In other species, like birds, reptiles and frogs, the pineal gland is called the parietal eye or “third-eye” as its functions closely resemble that of an actual eye. In these other species, the pineal gland has components of an actual eye, with a cornea, rod and cone. It is considered to be the vestige of a functional sense organ of early primitive vertebrates.
the pineal gland may not only play an important role in death, but also in birth, possibly even in rebirth…
The pineal gland first becomes visible in the human fetus at the same time as does the clear differentiation of the fetus into female or male gender. The time for both of these events is 49 days, the period of time that, according to several Buddhist texts, the life force of a deceased individual coalesces around its next corporeal existence. If the life force does indeed enter through the pineal, the manifestation of this coming and going would be the release of psychedelic tryptamines, which would mediate the visionary experiences associated with near-death, and near-birth states.
Tantrism, Kundalini and Gnosticism, acknowledged the role of the pineal gland in the spiritual process. The spiritual/instinctual life force was seen as a serpent, due to its physical structure extending from the genitals, through the spine and up into its single all-seeing eye in the pineal gland.
Through certain yogic practices this energy can be reversed and forced to travel up the spine into the brain, where it is reputed to cause enlightenment.
Gnostic texts also distinctly refer to the pineal gland in relation to seven distinct energy centers and this serpentine energy.”
I would say yes, it helps keep it active, which may help prevent the build up of fluoride on it where fluoride has been shown to accumulate. Like a muscle, the pineal gland needs stimulation =)…many of our most enlightened people are known to be old sages, they are living longer and healthier lives because of their enlightenment and blessings. Pot is a blessing â™¥
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Atheists: Have you had your pineal gland examined recently? If you're over 30 it needs to be done yearly?
- Can having a pineal gland cyst be considered a disability?
- Does anyone know what the pineal gland is?
- Does fluoride really damage (calcify) the pineal gland?
- Have you used your Pineal Gland lately?
- How can I naturally release the DMT in my pineal gland?
- How do you get the light back inside a pineal gland or "third eye"?
- How does light affect the activity of the pineal gland?
- How does MSG affect the pineal gland?
- how does one go about decalcifying the pineal gland?
- I heard Calcium chloride calcifies your Pineal Gland? Is it safe or not?
- i read somewhere about a gland called pineal gland?
- if i keep my pineal gland safe will that help me achieve enlightenment?
- Is the consciousness that grows grass any different than the consciousness that grows human beings?
- pineal gland awakening? 6th chakra?
- Psychics, can you please tell me about this dark cloud in my pineal gland?
- Question about the pineal gland?
- what is the difference b/w pitutary gland and pineal gland?
- Which Animal has the Largest Pineal Gland?
- why is the blood brain barrier not present in the hypothlamus, pitutary gland, pineal gland and choroid plexus