Does an incubus leave marks when they attack?

Forums Forum Does an incubus leave marks when they attack?

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

Im writing a story and this story is about a mortal wanting to become an immortal.And somewhere in the story she gets attacked by an incubus.But i still dont know where thats going to fit in, unless he can turn her immortal?Can an incubus turn someone immortal?And does an incubus leave marks when they attack?

Does an incubus leave marks when they attack?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

absolutely,
    it is written he (the devil and his minions) goes about like a roaring lion seeking those that he can kill steal and destroy!!! I had a heavy incubus ( demon) on me the one night…and all I can say is I didnt get pregnant!! he breathed in my ear…and I even came out of my body…The blood of Jesus was the only thing I got out my mouth! and It left never to return!! Just some truth from someone who has been tormented since birth!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

I’ve recently felt something weird going on with me..i feel a lot of pressure on my upper part of the body and some tingling effect…it happens at night and when i’m asleep…few day ago i felt a finger that was very hot on my neck and next day i had a scratch mark on my neck…i feel as though there’s something rolling on my stomach up and down as i breathe in and out..dnt knw what is it..very wierd…an incubus?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.