Do you know the symptoms of the third eye opening?

Forums Forum Do you know the symptoms of the third eye opening?

• This topic has 33 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down
    ::

What are the sensations & symptoms that occur when one has their third eye opening?
    Have you experienced it yourself or is your understanding theoretical?
    Thanks for answering!
    Blessings!
    I do not give thumbs down.

Do you know the symptoms of the third eye opening?

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Can you please elaborate about the lump? Position and size please? Have you experience this before? Thanks !

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

I am experiencing it right now and I have felt the itchiness, vibrations, and little pain. It isnt completely open yet and a pimple has grown over it and hasn’t went away. It has been there for 3 months. I know somehow that when it does goes away that my third eye will open up. How do I get it to go away

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Do you have photo proof? If you wouldn’t mind I’d love to see the picture….I can give you my email.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

I’ve opened my third eye for a while now but ever since then, there have been instances when a drop of whit has fell from my forehead and I have no idea where it comes from. Sometimes I can feel a bit of water on my forehead so I’m just wondering. Can the third eye cry? and why does it happen?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Same thing happened to me except this small pimple has been here since I was a kid. I have tried so many times to pick it off but it just comes right back. I always wondered what it means and if it will ever go away. It blends in with my skin and is not noticeable unless u look very close or touch it..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

Try using witch hazel topically. Hope this helps : )

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Up
    Down

well this is nice

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.