Do you believe incubus and succubus really exist?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

Have you ever had an experience with one, or with what you think was one? If so, tell me your story.
    I came across a site recently, where users gave their accounts of such experiences (and there were many). Of course many of these stories could have been completely fabricated, i don’t know what to think. I’m not sure, but i believe i may have had an experience with an incubus.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

blah blah paranormal blah blah supernatural blah blah insecurity blah blah flamethrower.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

My dad’s girlfriend is a succubus. Or hood rat. Same difference.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

On the one hand the Incubus/succubus mythics are a way to get titillating sex stories on the web. On the other hand most posters have not researched enough to know the Incubus/succubus is a single creature that shapeshifts sexually.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

We are very real.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Can’t say i’ve interacted with one. But i had a very scary dream about a scubbi raping me. TRUST ME NOT PLEASANT. Although I am still searching for a way to summon one I am aware that if i do end up summoning one my life will be on the line. I belive that they exist so that’s all i gotta say. Wanna talk more about this add my myspace/yahoo http://www.sonicyagami@yahoo.com.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.