did a ghost touch me in my sleep?

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down
    ::

i was lying in bed about half asleep when i could feel someone was tickling me on my right side and i also felt like my left nipple was being squeezed… since i was half asleep i thought i was just having a stupid dream so i shaked myself off and continued to rest and then i felt an arm move from under me, as if someone had been holding me the whole time. after it moved i felt the figure go behind me and actually started humping me slowly when i screamed to my mum and everything stopped instantly. this is the first time iv ever felt something like this before, i know its not sleep paralysis because i was able to move, but it really was a definite feeling. has this happened to anybody before? please no answers about seeking god and salvation please. just want to know what the chances are of ghosts touching me in my sleep.

Viewing 3 replies - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Right could not have said it better God the only one who can help.DUH

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

to be honest no one can help you…Maybe inform you but help idts… Anyone who reads this and have tried everything ans seek out any and everyone.. God is the key …. Prayer is the power….. I have had thing move throught me… Blow on my neck and have woken with big pinch marks… And im not scared.. I pray ….. Things are better with God in the fight…
    P.s. people believe in ghost, ect but not the power of God or prayer how foolish…

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I’ve had several weird experiences during sleep. Not sure if it’s a ghost or demon but definitely not sleep paralysis as these stupid scientists suggest.
    For a major part of my experience, one thing was common. Clearly I could sense in my sleep something trying to enter or possess my body. During this time I’m half awake or about to go to sleep but quite conscious. In some instances I can move if I wanted to but too scared to open my eyes or face this overpowering feeling and sensation.
    The sensation once the entity enters my body usually through my left ear is difficult to describe. Let’s just say it’s not a feeling you want to experience. The immediate thing that happens right after this is a complete hijack of my face and it’s expressions. I feel evil with the most sinister intent. I’m not in control during this time until it slowly fades away. Sometimes I’ve prayed become it’s onset and have found it very helpful. I’ve started sleeping with the lights on at all times plus a Bible right under my pillow. This is especially true when I’m alone. At times I’m so scared to fall asleep as I don’t know when I’ll experience the next weird sensation.
    Once I even heard an evil giggle like that of a villain slowly move in my direction and enter my head causing the same reactions.
    This stopped after I moved homes but after what happened few days ago, I think it’s neither lost nor bound by any territory or geography.
    I really think it’s something sinister and from beyond. I’ve always taken the spirit world seriously because you can’t believe in God and be blind about the Devil. Good and evil exist.
    If anyone else has had a similar experience, please write to me and may be I can feel more normal talking about it.

Viewing 3 replies - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.