This search form (with id 1) does not exist!

did a ghost touch me in my sleep?

Mystic Banana Discussion Forum Forums Forum did a ghost touch me in my sleep?

• This topic has 43 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by yyeluz26388943.
  • Creator
    Topic

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

i was lying in bed about half asleep when i could feel someone was tickling me on my right side and i also felt like my left nipple was being squeezed… since i was half asleep i thought i was just having a stupid dream so i shaked myself off and continued to rest and then i felt an arm move from under me, as if someone had been holding me the whole time. after it moved i felt the figure go behind me and actually started humping me slowly when i screamed to my mum and everything stopped instantly. this is the first time iv ever felt something like this before, i know its not sleep paralysis because i was able to move, but it really was a definite feeling. has this happened to anybody before? please no answers about seeking god and salvation please. just want to know what the chances are of ghosts touching me in my sleep.

did a ghost touch me in my sleep?

• yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The same thing happened to me last night idk if I was trpping or wat

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Dude I just had a nap, felt like someone was on my back and hand rubbing my balls. I could only open my eyes slightly. I knew I wasn’t dreaming anymore. Then I shook myself out of the paralysis state

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That’s not being close minded.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I had same sensations , I was half asleep , I still could open my eyes when he held me behind and kissingy neck I was so scared that I forced myself to wake up , o thought it was a dream at first but as as I closed my eyes I felt the same thing trying to hold me so right , I openes my eyes again and washed my face , a couple days after I had the same sensation but that time I wasn’t scared at all I let him or whatever itis , touch me and I can’t deny that I loved that sensation , yesterday was the 3rd time and I felt happy to feel it next me I wanted it to stay , and now , it became something normal for me.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I just woke up now.and search this sp. And for me like someone is touching me or holding me in my armpit and it makes me weak and little finger tips trace my side boob to make effect.and it freaks me out.and its not just someone but someone that i know like my sistr or brother.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

This si happening ti me almost 1 year now and it’s really freaking me out, I thought I was going insane

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

What you need to do is call out loud.” In the name of JESUS Christ, under his blood I’m protected.” These things can only make you hurt yourself. I’m a Christian, but still get attacked. Tell the spirit. ” I’m not afraid of you, in the name of JESUS. Most important do not be afraid. Spirits know. I’ve even had spirits spit on me. Oh yes, SPIT. But I’m not scared. Just mad because I am being awakened. After I’m awake I still feel it holding my ankles. Remember. JESUS loves you. Just try not being afraid. And call on His Holy Name. God Bless You Child. Your brother in Christ. Ken.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Wow, that is so true. When you are at a weak point it can get your attention, because you are easily fearful and it senses your weakness.
    I’ve had something coming to my bed at night for years now. And it doesn’t matter where I am. I can feel the pressure when it touches and rubs my legs (sometimes my bed shakes) and the electro static when it is touching other areas.
    It’s a very weird experience and very unnerving.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

@Jamal, I hate these PROGRAMMED/CANNED answers. What do you really know that you have not been told? This happens to deeply religious people so get off with your holier than thou attitude.

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Right could not have said it better God the only one who can help.DUH

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

to be honest no one can help you…Maybe inform you but help idts… Anyone who reads this and have tried everything ans seek out any and everyone.. God is the key …. Prayer is the power….. I have had thing move throught me… Blow on my neck and have woken with big pinch marks… And im not scared.. I pray ….. Things are better with God in the fight…
    P.s. people believe in ghost, ect but not the power of God or prayer how foolish…

yyeluz26388943
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’ve had several weird experiences during sleep. Not sure if it’s a ghost or demon but definitely not sleep paralysis as these stupid scientists suggest.
    For a major part of my experience, one thing was common. Clearly I could sense in my sleep something trying to enter or possess my body. During this time I’m half awake or about to go to sleep but quite conscious. In some instances I can move if I wanted to but too scared to open my eyes or face this overpowering feeling and sensation.
    The sensation once the entity enters my body usually through my left ear is difficult to describe. Let’s just say it’s not a feeling you want to experience. The immediate thing that happens right after this is a complete hijack of my face and it’s expressions. I feel evil with the most sinister intent. I’m not in control during this time until it slowly fades away. Sometimes I’ve prayed become it’s onset and have found it very helpful. I’ve started sleeping with the lights on at all times plus a Bible right under my pillow. This is especially true when I’m alone. At times I’m so scared to fall asleep as I don’t know when I’ll experience the next weird sensation.
    Once I even heard an evil giggle like that of a villain slowly move in my direction and enter my head causing the same reactions.
    This stopped after I moved homes but after what happened few days ago, I think it’s neither lost nor bound by any territory or geography.
    I really think it’s something sinister and from beyond. I’ve always taken the spirit world seriously because you can’t believe in God and be blind about the Devil. Good and evil exist.
    If anyone else has had a similar experience, please write to me and may be I can feel more normal talking about it.

Viewing 13 replies - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members
  • Active
  • New
  • Groups
  • Active
  • Newest
Dark mode