November 24, 2010 at 3:36 pm #24640
November 24, 2010 at 3:47 pm #319954November 24, 2010 at 4:05 pm #319951November 24, 2010 at 4:54 pm #319931::
I assume you mean the human soul population. Technically it is possible that there is only one soul in all of existence that we share as nowhere does it state that we must incarnate/reincarnate into bodies along a time line. Theoretically a soul could go through life and then in the very next life reincarnate into the flesh that would become the father of the previous incarnation and from there leap forward generations into one of it’s own descendents. It can go pretty much where it pleases or where fate forces it.November 24, 2010 at 4:59 pm #319930::
I don’t personally believe in reincarnation … but the details do depend on who you ask.
For some reincarnation isn’t locked into the human species. Beings are reincarnated as animals and even bacteria. If that was the case, I suppose that could account for the dwindling numbers in some animal species and the overabundance in the human species.
If one believes in strict human reincarnation, I am not sure where the surplus of being-material is before it enters the body. Maybe all of the stardust is still assembling into souls of future beings and some people are brand new.
I have no idea. I guess you could make anything up.November 24, 2010 at 5:27 pm #319920::
1Corithians 15:34-58 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame. But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.November 24, 2010 at 6:01 pm #319914::
Who ever said the last thing you were was human? Just think, as the human population has increased, the animal population decreases.
Just a thought.
Or who ever said you lived a previous life? Perhaps there is such a thing as reincarnation but this happens to be your first time around.
There is only one way to know for sure and I’m not recommending going and finding out because its a one way trip. What a great mystery isn’t it.
Perhaps the buddhists have already figured it.November 24, 2010 at 6:40 pm #319905::
I’m fascinated by reincarnation and I certainly believe it to be real. I don’t know if everyone reincarnates. I don’t know if everyone alive has reincarnated or if there are souls who have only lived once or twice and never reincarnate again. I don’t think we CAN know that. Yes, clearly the human population is increasing. Again, there is no real way to know where other people/souls come from. Perhaps it’s just that there are so many souls out of one Spirit that there are more than we can imagine. Maybe it’s just that the Spirit can produce a limitless amount.
Many will argue that the bible is “against” reincarnation. I find this to be quite the opposite if you really pay close attention. “Born again” does not mean saying you have accepted Christ and get baptised. Jesus was the firstborn and because of him/ grace we (as souls) are born again in the Spirit. By following the Spirit we get to live spiritually after our physical death.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- A question that confuses me about reincarnation? How can a person tell if they are a reincarnation of a family
- Can someone please tell me if True Buddha School is a cult or a legitimate Buddhist organization?
- can someone tell me how to do or where i can go to do past life regression without money?
- Can someone tell me more about Astral Projection?
- Can someone tell me more about the Akakshic records?
- Can someone tell me where i can get the Connolly tarot card book for beginners?
- Could someone tell me how a Wiccan should cope with her brothers murder?
- Could someone tell me how to find a teacher of the celtic religions and celtic magick?
- Could someone tell me somemore about astral projection and all that stuff?
- could someone tell me whether i can learn to be clairvoyant or clairaudient if i am already clairsentient?
- Crystal ball, tell me,tell me, do………..?
- Does anyone know how to tell if someone is a succubus and if so how can i break their hold over someone?
- Hey can someone tell me if there is an incubus in my room?
- How can i tell someone im a witch?
- How can you tell the difference between someone who is just shy vs. someone who is snobby?
- How do you "feel" someone's chakra? How can you tell if their open or closed?
- How do you tell someone they give you negative vibes without being rude?
- i bought a new pc. the problem is that it shutsdown by itself. can someone tell me what's wrong..?
- I came across this phrase in a book, could someone please tell me what language it is in or what it says?
- Please can someone tell me if they are a born again christian who used to be involved in the occult?